Home

How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

This is a discussion on How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2014, 05:30 AM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

Need patch soon madden! Wanting to start up offline franchise mode with friend.
Old 12-26-2014, 05:50 PM   #58
Rookie

batwood06's Arena

I went 9-7 with NYG in year one, currently 4-4 in year two. Manning drops down to a 78. He keeps getting injured which is just counter to reality. QBS are the only ones who get injured. Injuries are part of the game for sure but they should occur across more positions.

I am grappling between going DT QB or LB in the draft. I scouted an ol who has A run block and A pass block, and that might be too hard to pass on. He is a 2nd round projection and I hope it stays that way! It sounds stupid but I would prefer to have Manning or another real nfl player at qb until it's absolutely unavoidable.

NYG is big market and has enough big time guys to be considered a true rebuild. You need stick skills and sensible progression planning (Beckham richburg etc) and you need to be prepared to move on from certain guys who might stick you during free agency (jacquain Williams) or sudden retirees (Cullen Jenkins)

In real life and in the game NYG is not far o
Old 01-21-2015, 06:43 PM   #59
Just started!

Ive recently started an online CFM as coach of the Raiders with a friend and Im trying to trade Schaub, Woodson and McFadden and no one is interested at all! Which teams are normally interested in these players to trade?
Old 01-24-2015, 10:38 PM   #60
Rookie

bucsnation37's Arena

im looking into doing just this,i've always been one to only use my team (tampa bay) and try to build the best team possible and run a dynasty and it gets kinda boring after a while, and the online leagues between week skips taking too long, wanting to have something that i can try to tackle and try something different and im still trying to figure out which franchise i should try to rebuild and as a buccaneers fan idk if i should just try to rebuild my offense around Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans and build my Defense around McCoy & David. or if i should try to Run with another Franchise.... any help guys ?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #61
Just started!

This would all be fabulous except for that whole, you know, crippling bug where rebuilding small market teams have no money, and can't resign their own players or sign new free agents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2015, 02:48 PM   #62
Rookie

fightingirish595's Arena

too much of the success of your team is built around confidence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »