Home

SOoOoO Re-Signing Platers from the CFM Web Doesn't Work Out Too Well........

This is a discussion on SOoOoO Re-Signing Platers from the CFM Web Doesn't Work Out Too Well........ within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 12:27 AM   #41
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: SOoOoO Re-Signing Platers from the CFM Web Doesn't Work Out Too Well........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Not sure if you are aware of the definition of trolling but it's making a post with the intent of eliciting a negative response from the quoted poster which was clearly your attention with the above two posts.

The OP admitted to making a mistake several times. He also said he won't do it again.

Doesn't mean the fact that it happened isn't a problem.

You are the one in the wrong here and I will ask you to drop it please.
No, actually it wasn't. The second post that you quoted me in was so tongue and cheek, I don't know what else to say. That's why I inserted smiley in order to try and convey tone. In fact, I helped him. How is that trolling?

I don't blame you for thinking I was trying to elicit negative responses. Kinda hard on a forum to hear the tone someone is using or sarcasm.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #42
Rookie

mkk255's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SOoOoO Re-Signing Platers from the CFM Web Doesn't Work Out Too Well........

What's a matter with using this offline anyways if you're the kind of person who enjoys a mixed style of sim play? I'd totally do this with like one player in my 08 Steelers Connected Franchise. I'd probs get Santonio Holmes cheap and keep franchise players Willie Parker and Big Ben.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #43
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkk255
What's a matter with using this offline anyways if you're the kind of person who enjoys a mixed style of sim play? I'd totally do this with like one player in my 08 Steelers Connected Franchise. I'd probs get Santonio Holmes cheap and keep franchise players Willie Parker and Big Ben.
That was pretty much my entire point...but oh well. I don't think you can use this however offline. I don't think offline franchises can be controlled from the website, but I may be wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »