Home

Something odd in my Connected Franchise.

This is a discussion on Something odd in my Connected Franchise. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #25
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Something odd in my Connected Franchise.

Here's what you do to get similar stats and progression like I posted above:

Start a franchise and control all 32 owners. Immediately go into the Roadmap --> Schemes for all teams and write down what offensive scheme each team has (you'll refer to this later).

After you have that down, go back into Roadmap --> Schemes for every single team and switch each team's offensive playbook to Pass Balanced and switch their offensive scheme to Vertical.

Now, once you begin to play your games, you will need to switch to your opponent's owner (so let's say you are playing Seattle--you would go to owner Paul Allen and enter Roadmap --> Schemes) and reset the offensive playbook and offensive scheme to what it was ORIGINALLY (here is where you refer to your notes).

Once the game is over, switch it back to Pass Balanced and Vertical.

The reason you essentially reset the Playbook and Scheme for whatever team you play against is so that the team you play against in CFM plays like their real life counterpart. For example, a team like the Seahawks are like a Power Run offensive scheme. For the sake of getting good sim stats, we switch them to Vertical. But, when you go to actually play against the Seahawks, you want them to play like they would really play, so you switch their offensive playbook back to SEA and scheme to Power Run (or whatever it is) in order to get a more realistic game.

Last edited by PacMan3000; 10-02-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2014, 02:18 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Something odd in my Connected Franchise.

Pacman3000s fix actually works thank you. The only problem i had was that drew brees had over 800 pass attempts and most qbs had over 650 but other than that it is much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »