Home

Scouting

This is a discussion on Scouting within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #9
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Scouting

Also this year The created players are a lot better. You can take playersow and build them up. No more really bad speed times for receivers or running backs. The stats are reAlly balanced for the most part.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #10
8bit Super Macho Man

Nuke LaLoosh's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnich
its really what you make of it... i only draft for my scheme ... and if you dont play 4-3 and balanced offense.. it really makes every draft alot more random. there might not be alot of players for your scheme, and there might not be anyone projected in the first round.. i think it makes it alot more challenging and fun for me.. and i dont end up with a team full of stud rookies by year 2-3...
I only scout for scheme as well and it severely limits my choices at certain positions, during any given draft. Makes it more real it seems.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #11
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Icon14 Re: Scouting

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviladams
I only scout for scheme as well and it severely limits my choices at certain positions, during any given draft. Makes it more real it seems.
I do the same, or at least try to, and I agree definitely with drafting regarding based on player schemes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2014, 01:28 AM   #12
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I do the same, or at least try to, and I agree definitely with drafting regarding based on player schemes.
Count me among those who scout for scheme. The only guys I scout that are outside of my scheme are the ones projected in the first round. Often times I might not find someone in the first who fits my scheme so I use the best overall player approach and find a spot for him later (or trade him).
Old 10-05-2014, 02:13 AM   #13
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Count me among those who scout for scheme. The only guys I scout that are outside of my scheme are the ones projected in the first round. Often times I might not find someone in the first who fits my scheme so I use the best overall player approach and find a spot for him later (or trade him).
I will also do the same, and pick the BPA despite my player's scheme early in a round. Although, sticking to what you've set at your player's scheme and finding good prospects is satisfying when you find a very good draft pick that fits your scheme.

Last edited by Shon 23; 10-05-2014 at 02:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »