Home

Old 10-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2 questions

For throwing the ball deep, one thing that helps is ushering the reciever...yeah I know it sounds cheating but if you want to try and not throw a int all the time then try that
Old 10-08-2014, 10:35 PM   #10
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

I haven't played a tone as most of my game experience has been fine tuning others sliders to fit my experience and creating tools to manage teams/drafts.

But with the 10 or so games I have played fully, I have returned one KO for a TD man was it rewarding to my happiness.

I don't expect to return but 3 a season at the most, maybe 1 or 2 punts too. Depending on the returner really.

As far as deep throws, thats beeen my weak point since madden was created and I knew how to hold a controller. I panic after my second read and normally throw to whatever button i press first, but not the button i intend to press to begin with.

im a work in process
Old 10-08-2014, 10:42 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by midero
Been playing a few seasons now and there are 2 things that kinda annoy me (there are more than 2 things tbh but these annoy me the most.

In all other Maddens I have been able to do a KR/PR TD every now and then but now on Madden 15 I'm happy if I get a 10 yard return. None of my players rly seem to be interested in blocking and my return man (speed 96 I think) doesn't rly seem to be fast. Is there something new on Madden 15 that I have missed or something?

The other thing is long passes, on all other Madden I could throw a deep ball to an open receiver every now and then but on Madden 15 in 5 seasons or so I haven't been able to throw a deep ball once. Only use drag routes, out routes, slants as that only seems to work to get the ball to a receiver. Does this have to do with the style of play (I run west coast offense) or something??
I have had 1 KR for a TD. Oddly enough, it was the first play in an OT game. I was fully expecting to have to put together a looooong scoring drive, and then BAM! Even funnier is the fact that I cut the guy during the offseason!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #12
Rookie

I've had 2 KR TD's in 2 seasons, 1 per year(both in playoffs). the blocking isn't as good and the coverage is better than years past for it. Haven't had a punt TD yet, but i've been close enough a few times where i'm not terribly bothered by it.

As far as Long passes. I think the heart of it is that the CPU uses so much Cover 3, which pretty much neutralizes simple go routes on the outside. I don't try it much, only thing i look for when i try it is press coverage with a single high saftey. If your WR beat the CB you have a chance, but i've also seen the CB's teleport 5 yards and make INT's on balls that are just ever so slightly underthrown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »