Home

Did anyone else recieve a prompt for a Madden Survey?

This is a discussion on Did anyone else recieve a prompt for a Madden Survey? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Did anyone else recieve a prompt for a Madden Survey?

After downloading the patch today I was asked to complete a Madden survey for some Ultimate Team coins. I rated the game as a 6 on the likelihood I would recommend it. I sited the Connected Franchise mode lacking depth. It was a tossup between that, and players not looking/playing like themselves. Anyway, I was just wondering how others rated Madden 15 and what this could ultimately mean down the road.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Did anyone else recieve a prompt for a Madden Survey?

I received the "survey."
It asked me how likely would I be to recommend this game to a friend on a scale of 1 to 10.

I chose 8 because it is better than last year.

I like the direction Rex is taking the game and I want to see this trend continue.

**It was very hard answering this question considering my current mood with the game and this patch. I was tempted to give a 4**
Old 10-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
Pro

statnut's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah, I got it too, though I'm not sure I got the coins for it, as I don't think I noticed a difference in my coin total. If there was one, it was very small.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #4
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I received the "survey."
It asked me how likely would I be to recommend this game to a friend on a scale of 1 to 10.

I like the direction Rex is taking the game and I want to see this trend continue.

**It was very hard answering this question considering my current mood with the game and this patch. I was tempted to give a 4**
Yeah. I really like the direction the team is going, too. I only rated 6 on recommending though because I'm not as picky as some people and the game does have its flaws. The QB's not utilizing their throwing motions really irked me for some reason. That was my only real issue with Madden 15 really. As long as I can have fun with the title and get my moneys worth, I'm golden. Though I do expect to see improvement year to year. M15 has delivered that.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #5
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

I rated it a 4. There are just too many things going on with this game compared to other games, and not just the sack issue or qb%. I could give a long drawn out reason why, but what is the point? They do not care. Not even buying this game used anymore. Done with football games.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #6
Rookie

tefpetti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I received the "survey."

I gave it a 6 and my reasoning was because it is worst than last year. In the cfm offseason, you can't even see the stats of the free agents before you get them on your team.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:40 PM   #7
Just started!

Yeah I got the survey message today but i'm pretty sure it didn't give me any coins for taking the survey.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:49 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

I took the survey, and on a scale of 1-10 and recommending this to others I gave it a 5 and got a JJ Watt mut card. If I didn't foolishly trade my entire 360 collection towards going next gen, I wouldn't have stayed with this game for so long. I'm also disappointed that yesterday's patch didn't solve any of the issues I had with the game.

And for the reason for my rating, I chose, 'The players don't play like their real life counterparts.' I was going to click more reasons, but was limited to one choice lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »