Home

RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CCM

This is a discussion on RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CCM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 06:32 AM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CCM

And then rookies come in and completely dominate the game right?
Old 10-15-2014, 06:47 AM   #58
Banned

26 QBs over 90...

How are people okay with that?
Old 10-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
I can't control game prep for the CPU teams if I do that.

Edit: Well, I have 1 more sim with Game prep on, so I might as well do online to make it go quicker.

Edit: Oh wow...it only took 10 minutes. I wish EA would just allow us to disable auto save...it seriously slows down everything.
Just tried it out...wow! HUGE difference! Why is offline so slow? Why can't we do 32-team control online? Why isn't there an option for 32-team control and a place where we could change all of their settings at once?

EA messed up badly on this one.

Add that to the TERRIBLE progression and ridiculous free agency, as well as no realistic pass rush (nano blitzes are not realistic, sorry), and this game will most likely be returned later this week.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:20 AM   #60
Banned

Honestly, might sim a bunch of years into the future, accept that everyone will be ridiculously overpowered, and just hope that gameplanning and smart playcalling will make the difference.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:22 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaChest
Just tried it out...wow! HUGE difference! Why is offline so slow? Why can't we do 32-team control online? Why isn't there an option for 32-team control and a place where we could change all of their settings at once?

EA messed up badly on this one.

Add that to the TERRIBLE progression and ridiculous free agency, as well as no realistic pass rush (nano blitzes are not realistic, sorry), and this game will most likely be returned later this week.
Offline is so slow because of the auto save feature that you cannot disable. The resigning bug is actually fixed if you do 32 coach control. When in owner mode, bonuses in new contracts are limited to how much value each owner has. If your owner only has $20m after year one, you can only offer $20m in bonuses the following year. Coach mode doesn't have this (but all 32 teams need to be in coach mode).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 07:29 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
Offline is so slow because of the auto save feature that you cannot disable. The resigning bug is actually fixed if you do 32 coach control. When in owner mode, bonuses in new contracts are limited to how much value each owner has. If your owner only has $20m after year one, you can only offer $20m in bonuses the following year. Coach mode doesn't have this (but all 32 teams need to be in coach mode).
Didn't know there was a bug, but even with 32-team control with coaches, there are WAY too many superstars in FA. Like 30 90+ overalls every year...

And I dunno, I don't think it's autosave. It sims EACH GAME incredibly slowly. Either way, EA messed up badly.

I want to love this game, I really do, but EA hasn't put out a quality game in 10 years.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:39 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

The 90+ players in FA issue seems to be a product of having too many players 90+ total.

It seems that based on one set of tests, End of the Year progression is the way to go. I'm curious to see what happens with the no game prep sims.

This really is disappointing. I won't return Madden because I still enjoy playing online H2H, but CCM has always been my favorite.

There was an NBA 2K game that had this issue a few years ago. I think it was NBA 2k12. The OS community put out a roster that toned down potential of every player. I wonder if something like that could be put in the works here. I would participate.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #64
Banned

that's too much work hell no

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »