Home

Unreal cpu glitch/cheat

This is a discussion on Unreal cpu glitch/cheat within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 02:52 AM   #1
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Unreal cpu glitch/cheat

So I'm playing in my CFM, and take a 20-7 lead into the 4th quarter. Then of course the cpu goes into robo qb, run/catch god mode to slice and dice my d for an easy score. 20-14

They get the ball back and drive with ease but I get a stop at my 29, and they come out on 4th down in punt formation??? Ball is snapped, whistle blows and the ref says "false start defense?" It was the false start animation, I wasn't offsides, and obviously there's no such call.

They get five yards, first down. Next play their qb throws off 3 tacklers and throws a TD pass.

Hilarious but also very annoying
Old 10-11-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon7 Re: Unreal cpu glitch/cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
So I'm playing in my CFM, and take a 20-7 lead into the 4th quarter. Then of course the cpu goes into robo qb, run/catch god mode to slice and dice my d for an easy score. 20-14

They get the ball back and drive with ease but I get a stop at my 29, and they come out on 4th down in punt formation??? Ball is snapped, whistle blows and the ref says "false start defense?" It was the false start animation, I wasn't offsides, and obviously there's no such call.

They get five yards, first down. Next play their qb throws off 3 tacklers and throws a TD pass.

Hilarious but also very annoying
There's not enough "free will" in Maddens... I've always felt that way about the series. If they wanna score, they're scorin'. Period. Not a defense in any playbook that'll stop 'em.

The "god mode" that the CPU gets into, where they are sure to score through hell or high water, is so recognizable to me by now, I can usually tell by midfield, with absolute certainty, that the CPU will march down the field and score.

I'm right 95% of the time when I spot the tell-tale signs that is happening, and I tell my GF, "CPU is in god mode again"... It's quite disappointing and discouraging on defense and makes you wonder, "why am I even trying, again?"...

I know what you mean all too well, man.. I know what you mean.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Unreal cpu glitch/cheat

I so wish a development team that actually understood the game of NFL football would make a game.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:10 AM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Unreal cpu glitch/cheat

glitch thread...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »