Home

MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Wishlist.... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

Sooo many things, not sure where to start. I'll come back to this later
Old 10-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #18
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

We NEED the ability to transfer rosters from the pc.

Imagine if you could put all of the players into an excel document, or something like it, and copy and paste ratings from an outside source like FBG.. Those rosters would be done in a few hours rather than a few weeks.

On top of that, editable draft classes, so if we happen to use those rosters, the whole league isn't ruined in the second year.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:46 PM   #19
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

1.Less morphing and suction in gameplay (though i doubt this will happen since they decided to go back to the last gen coding and didnt start fresh for m25 and m15..)

2.WR/DB jump ball interactions, this one of most important aspects of the game and ea never had it right, hello we are in the year 2014 playing on gen 4.

3.If they cant do the two things i mentioned before at least start with simpler things that would make game experience much better, add all missing gear (gloves, cleats, mouthpieces, one handed sleeves, ankle tape (the one above boots), get current ankle tape right instead of it being bulky like a cast, turf tape, i could go on for hours .

4.Let us edit EVERYTHING in offline CFM, ratings, gear, positons etc.

5.Improve QB overthrow mechanic, its a really good idea but as of now its really far way from looking like real overthrows we see on SNF .

6.Remove stupid team roster requirements, half of the teams dont have Fullbacks on their roster anymore, some teams only have 3 active tackles or guards on their roster etc.

7.Improve player positions , i think DL and OL players should be listed as Guard/Tackle/Center and just DE/DT then have given player's preferred position beside that generic one for example JJ Watt DE (LE), also add missing positions like long snapper, add some more depth chart options like extra point kicker and kick off kicker (colts use Mcafee for Kickoffs and Vinatieri for field goals and extra points, add depth chart option for short down back etc.

Last edited by lisinas; 10-13-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:04 AM   #20
Rookie

midero's Arena

- commentators should use last names of regens
- should be possible to edit hairstyle, etc on regens
- practice squad

just to name a few things
Old 10-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #21
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

- Fix the penalties
- BRING BACK (AN IMPROVED) SUPERSTAR MODE
- Choice of default or simulation settings
- CFM to be as REALISTIC as possible to real life NFL (practice squad, better stories, training camp)
- For 2K to make it !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 06:22 AM   #22
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

Also better WR/DB interactions
Old 10-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #23
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

WEATHER

- For everything including franchise mode, let us choose weather based on degrees. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to play in 30 degree weather without snow.

- Have the option to have snow on sidelines without it actually snowing in game.

- Dynamic weather: if it's a rainy game, have the rain start and let up during the game, including drizzle-to-pouring conditions.

STADIUM ATMOSPHERE

- Still no terrible towels?

- Empty seats (I don't care if the NFL has a problem with it, just figure out a way to get it in there)

- Much more crowded sidelines

- Love the new and authentic jumbotron animations. Keep it up

- PLEASE CHANGE THE PA ANNOUNCER!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been the same boring voice for over 10 years now. Just get the guy who did the voice acting for NCAA Football, he sounded much more like someone you'd hear at a stadium.

PRESENTATION

- I really like the new presentation/broadcast music that they added for starting lineups and end of quarter. It's not CBS but it represents it well. Add FOX-style presentations for next year as well.

- Please get rid of the menu music and bring back a real soundtrack.

- Better replays and angles.

- More variety in everything, including pregame and halftime shows, stat banners, commentary, etc

MENU INTERFACE

- Less is more. Why does everything have to be so BIG? I feel like that's the reason why menus are so slow and hiccup all the time, including in game playcalling screens.

- The game has pretty damn good graphics, and I don't understand why the playcalling sceen has to cover up half the screen.

IN GAME SETTINGS, ADJUSTMENTS, AND SUBSTITUTIONS

- Please follow NBA 2k's example. Let us use the D-pad for making adjustments and substitutions on the fly. The Madden team has to start showing some creativity with this; accessibility, ease, and fluidity are key, especially when playing longer quarters. We shouldn't ever have to see the pause menu during the entire game, unless we want to change a setting or watch a replay

Last edited by TexasFan2005; 10-14-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #24
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

I would say fix the rampant sack problem, but they will, and next year it'll be something else that's out of control.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »