Home

MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Wishlist.... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 06:18 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

better crowd logic

nothing like returning a kick for a td for the crowd to be completely silent while running and then go crazy as soon as you cross the goal line
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 06:20 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blitz
1. CPU logic. The CPU makes so many mistakes, mostly with time management.

2. Defensive backs play the deep ball better. The deep ball is so OP this year, and the DBs often look clueless during them.

3. Tone down precision passing. The way you can essentially change the entire route by throwing it in a certain direction. It makes sense in some plays, but some shouldn't work. When there's one of those TE streak across the middle plays, the QB shouldn't be able to throw it behind him, and the Tight End turns immediately and catches it easily.

4. Install Simulation rules in online play. I've been begging for this for years. Your online opponent shouldn't be able to run the same formations, the same plays, or be able to go for it on 4th in unrealistic situations. There needs to be a set of guidelines to follow to make playing online more enjoyable.
i had the idea to have a sim and arcade quick match options
Old 10-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
How we don't have practice squads or a representation of training camp in Madden is disgusting. Among many. many. many other flaws.
Yup. If I'm stacked at WR and need to make a cut at WR, I want to keep the last WR that I like in case one gets hurt.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:44 PM   #68
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaChest
All this thread does is make me want to return this game, get NBA 2k15, and rebuild my Celtics. Especially since most of the stuff mentioned in here was in Madden games from two generations ago!

How is the NBA 2k15 gameplay? Is it realistic? What about player progression? Are there too many 90+ players after 5-10 seasons like in Madden?
No it's not to many players that high. But go to the 2k sight and u will get all the info in the game bro. We going to keep this thread on topic if Madden wishlist.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:31 PM   #69
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Doesnt coach mode lets you do that ?
Thank you thank you thank you! yes!
Old 10-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #70
Just started!

Mods please Sticky this if there isnt a Tread on this matter please.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 AM   #71
Rookie

Mdnghtmgcn1's Arena

More offensive and defensive team scheme types in CFM.

Focus more on actual team tendencies and apply them to CPU controlled teams.

The option to use a difficulty setting that changes and adapts as we play. Are we passing the ball far too easily in one game? The difficulty sliders for pass defending should increase the difficulty accordingly on it's own, attempting not to increase the sliders too much or too little, but just the right amount after each game. Of course, this should take each team's overall into consideration too. If i pass the ball all over the Jaguars defense with Peyton Manning, to an extent that's understandable based on the differences in overall between Manning and the Jaguars defenders...so something like that shouldn't increase the slider difficulty for pass defense TOO much, for example.

CPU vs. CPU in CFM, as well as being able to choose the opponent's uniform for each game in CFM.

Longer head to head games. They go by way too quickly and each team generally only gets just one, maybe two possessions in each half.

Off the field issues affecting players in CFM. Also, team chemistry and some sort of social media feed that includes players being featured in it where they "talk trash" to build upcoming matchups, rivalries or to speak their minds on the success/failures of their own team.

If I choose to use a historic head coach like Jimmy Johnson, for example, in CFM, when I begin the offensive playbook should not be set to "Dick Vermiel". Also, the player schemes at each position should change accordingly. So if I bring in Jimmy Johnson, each position's scheme should change to what Jimmy would've generally been looking to have on the field when he was coaching instead of every positional scheme just staying the same as it was under the coach I replace with him.

WR's (or the defender in some cases) actually making plays on the ball. This is especially terrible with deep passes. I don't know why my pro bowl receiver with great awareness just keeps running his streak and slightly puts his hands up to make a catch while the defender is fully turned back towards the ball, three feet up in the air making a play on the ball (and then he normally drops it, despite nothing really preventing him from catching it besides EA obviously thinking defensive backs can't catch an uncontested pass directly to their hands. it's 2014...defenders don't drop nine out of ten interception opportunities that literally hit them right in the hands. Put it in the game already).

Let's say a play just happened where Tony Romo is on the field for the Cowboys and gets sacked. Eliminate the cutscene that shows the coach all upset about it literally two seconds later with ROMO (or any quarterback) LITERALLY STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM ON THE SIDELINE.

The post game actions from players on the field seemingly haven't changed in years. It's about time they do.

Have actual gap assignments on the line been implemented yet? They need to be.

Fix penalties. I shouldn't have just two penalties through eight games played in my current CFM, especially after I cranked up the sliders hoping they'd occur much more often than they do.

More uniform and field degradation as games go on, especially in sloppy (snowy or rainy) conditions.

The Lambeau Leap...I don't think it's in the game. And I don't want just the same exact animation every time either, because i can see that happening if they do implement it.

I'm pretty sure that more than once when a player has gotten hurt the announcers say we will get a full report on the injured player soon and then it just kind of never happens.

Include historic teams, please. Make an effort at bringing back some historic stadiums along with these teams.

Include the option to realign conferences and divisions in CFM.

Heavily improve trade logic. Also, give us a better feel of how the CPU feels about a trade offer before we make the offer than just color coding it with green, yellow and red. If it's red, how far off am I from getting their attention with my offer? If it's green, am I offering TOO much? These are things that would be nice to know.

The CPU quarterbacks need to stop just standing there literally waiting to be sacked when i can go to the replay and find at least five different times they could've thrown the ball in the ten seconds (okay, maybe not ten) that they took to just stand in the pocket and wait for my d-line to get to him.

More dynamic player goals based on their role or depth chart position with the team.

I liked another person's idea of setting matchups, so pre-game i should be able to choose which CB i want to have covering which WR throughout the game.

Completely start over from scratch with player progression/regression in CFM, it sucks really bad.

Where them females at? All I see are men in every stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 05:23 AM   #72
Banned

Make is so that the most important stats per position show up first on the Ratings screens. I hate having to scroll so far over to find Qb Accuracy and Throw Power, same for defensive tacklng, block shed, hit power, etc. Would like it if the first five ratings are the most important per position. For Example-

Quarterback: Thorw Accuracy, Throw Power, Pocket Awareness, Throw on Run, Speed.

Linebacker: Tackling, Speed, Awareness, Block Shed, Pass Coverage, Hit Power

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »