Home

New Stadium Question

This is a discussion on New Stadium Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 09:53 PM   #1
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
New Stadium Question

I am using the Bucs on the PS4. For whatever reason, when you start as their owner, the stadium is rated as a dump with very low ratings so I decided to build the deluxe dome stadium based on seating, to maximize profit. What I ended up with was a generic stadium with purplish blue highlights on places like the walls behind the players and a video board with a spinning silver football. Is that normal? You lose all your stadium team customization other than the field logo? You video board is a spinning football and occasional word? I remember seeing a rebuilt Falcons stadium in Madden 25 on the PS3 that had red highlights at least. I really like my current team, in the second half of the second season, but I am tempted to start another one just to keep Ray Jay, if that is even possible to build it up. Or if that was some kind of bug, my stadium turning out generic, start over and rebuild again to get some customization. Thanks for the input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New Stadium Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2
I am using the Bucs on the PS4. For whatever reason, when you start as their owner, the stadium is rated as a dump with very low ratings so I decided to build the deluxe dome stadium based on seating, to maximize profit. What I ended up with was a generic stadium with purplish blue highlights on places like the walls behind the players and a video board with a spinning silver football. Is that normal? You lose all your stadium team customization other than the field logo? You video board is a spinning football and occasional word? I remember seeing a rebuilt Falcons stadium in Madden 25 on the PS3 that had red highlights at least. I really like my current team, in the second half of the second season, but I am tempted to start another one just to keep Ray Jay, if that is even possible to build it up. Or if that was some kind of bug, my stadium turning out generic, start over and rebuild again to get some customization. Thanks for the input.
All the new stadiums are pretty generic. No customization whatsoever. Don't even get to pick field type or end zone art. And the "Hybrid" stadium is no such thing.

If Madden didn't copy all the old Metrodome ratings and paste them to TCF Bank, I'd probably not bother building a new facility.

Its theoretically possible to build up a place like Ray Jay, but saving up the funds will be difficult (see mega-thread on lack of available funds) and it will take a long time to build everything up.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #3
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New Stadium Question

I was renovating Ray Jay sections at a time in Madden 25, it started at like 55 for each section. It never allowed me the second option, to rebuild a section. I think it was a Level 2 or 3 size wise. The one thing about the new stadium, its a level 5 and the concessions offer everything and everyone loves the stadium.

I guess I'll keep plugging away and perhaps later try starting over in coach mode.

Thanks for answering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »