Home

Can we expect another patch with Madden 15??

This is a discussion on Can we expect another patch with Madden 15?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 01:02 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Can we expect another patch with Madden 15??

They said there were many variables that could cause this
Old 10-24-2014, 01:10 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctryhunzelma
They said there were many variables that could cause this

Yeah so weight for madden 16 to not sack the CPU 10 times a game and then something else will probly break next year that works just fine this year lol. That is the problem with madden ever year something that wasn't a problem the year before becames a big problem the next year.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:45 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32

This is my major gripe with Tiburon. The support after the sale is terrible, and is yet another example of why it is time That they relinquish the exclusive rights. Madden is an OK game and provides an entertaining game of semi - football, but I have no question in my mind that another company could do a better job at providing a realistic football experience. I buy Madden because I have to, not because I want to. How difficult is it to add practice squads and working IR lists? Why is that a major component of the game that gets overlooked year in and year out? Are we never going to get these vital things with EA Sports? I'm quickly becoming tired of Tiburon's representation of the sport, because their greed is disservice to the football gaming community. There has to be a way to prevent them from having exclusivity to our football gaming dreams. This is a company, more so than any, that I wish would go away. I HATE EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 08:08 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Madden will never fix the IR list. Can't even play online without people auto reordering their line up and putting every superstar in the game. Even though the person is hurt in real life or suspended. Madden is fake as hell, I hate seeing RG3 and Adrien Peterson runnin wild online. #NFL2k
Old 10-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #13
Rookie

Thank god iam not the only one frustrated with this game ,I play offline connected franchise every year and this year is the worst ,First off why have all the long snappers in the game if you cannot put them at long snapper ,Mostly all of them are listed as tight ends and tight ends are not eligible for long snapper in the game only olineman ,Why are thier no formation subs in the main menu of connected franchise only during the game ?.And the biggest glitch is why can’t I change the uniforms of the teams iam playing against if iam controlling every team it makes no sense that’s not even covering the load issue on offline franchise where if you play a game and you reset it you can’t play it again as it just sits in the loading data screen when you try and play the game again ..EA sports if its in the game its not in our game
Old 10-24-2014, 02:48 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMEN36
Thank god iam not the only one frustrated with this game, ...and the biggest glitch is why can’t I change the uniforms of the teams i am playing against if i am controlling every team it makes no sense
The jersey stuff annoys the heck out of me too. What's the point of changing a teams default uniform if they are wearing EA's default in the edit screen? I don't remember the last time they had this right, but it was years ago. If I move the Rams back to LA and set their Home default jerseys to the Blue/Yellow uniforms, the game keeps the accessory colors defaulted at Navy and Gold and I play with the Navy and Gold Endzones... and stop calling it Uniform Creation, we're not creating anything new.

I know this stuff is minor compared to gameplay stuff... but I loved having control of that stuff...and things like changing rookies names/appearances/sizes. I don't want to draft a 230 lb Running back who looks like he hasn't eaten in months... or a DT whose legs are smaller than my kickers.

I know that its giving the game bugs when they give us that access, but I'll take picking BOTH teams uniforms every game over a news feed item talking about teams wearing alternate jerseys... If I'm not playing the game... I don't care, and I have a feeling that that's why we can't edit the uniforms of opposing teams. While I'm bringing up news feed items... the images associated with them are always shown with EA's default uniforms... even if I didn't wear them in the game it's supposed to be reporting on.

I also can't handle rookies that look this ridiculous. If they are gonna take away our editing ability, they should at least set the default rookie generator to just give a guy gloves and that's it... better than one wristband and a thick armband on the opposite arm... and dreds with a player picture of a bald dude, or even worse, a guy who looks like a 40 year old mall cop (you all know the dude I'm talking about).

Last edited by Basement61; 10-24-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:43 PM   #15
Rookie

The problem is EA has no competition so they are able to get away with all this stuff ,Just waiting till i play Dallas in Dallas and they are wearing their blue uniforms .I will be sending a nice screen shot tweet to the madden team not that they will care though ..Please 2k get the license !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 01:15 AM   #16
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMEN36
The problem is EA has no competition so they are able to get away with all this stuff ,Just waiting till i play Dallas in Dallas and they are wearing their blue uniforms .I will be sending a nice screen shot tweet to the madden team not that they will care though ..Please 2k get the license !!!

You are exactly right man. I was really excited about the "next gen" game and this might be the worst "gameplay" game they have released. It feels almost as cartoonish as tecmo bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »