Home

How Do You Play Your CFM?

This is a discussion on How Do You Play Your CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
Pro

Hender3's Arena

OVR: 4
How Do You Play Your CFM?

I have a CFM with the Colts.. I play every game. Im almost to the playoffs in my first year. Im thinking about making another Franchise where I try to rebuild a team. (Trade, sign, and draft players). Does anyone do that?
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 08:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How Do You Play Your CFM?

Would also like to know what kind of settings people are using for offline CFM? Is everyone controlling all 32 teams? How are you making it as fun and real as possible since madden on its own has its many problems
Old 10-27-2014, 07:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I play the 1st game of the season then sim till the off season, I like team building more than playing on the field
Old 10-27-2014, 09:27 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any of the offline franchises I play, I have always simmed the whole season week by week. Making the necessary changes along the way. Then doing all of the offseason work and draft. I enjoy the building process more than playing the cpu games.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:17 PM   #5
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

l like to sim the first season and improve via draft and FA. Then the following season I end up playing about half a season, then simming to playoffs and playing them.
It's exciting drafting a gem or winning a superstar in FA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #6
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

OVR: 2

I do eveything....play every game, Free Agency, Draft...etc. I like all aspects of this game.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hender3
I have a CFM with the Colts.. I play every game. Im almost to the playoffs in my first year. Im thinking about making another Franchise where I try to rebuild a team. (Trade, sign, and draft players). Does anyone do that?
Yup this is how I do it also.I play all the games Pre-season ok well I super sim them sometimesBut all season and playoffs. I typically will run 2 or more teams I try to keep the trades down but there are some guys I just like and want on my teams. This year I did blow up the jets and they are pretty much scrubs but free agents and mad draft picks should make them good next year. I still play all of the games but it is hard against the mid to better teams.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #8
Rookie

coopsta007's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm in the third year of my Vikings CFM. I sim preseason games and play every regular season/playoff game. I also manage all player transactions and draft/sign FA's during the offseason.

I started my Vikings CFM before any patches were released, so I am still having the issue where my GM generates little money to spend on FA players. I normally go into the offseason with 10-12 million available, which makes signing any big-name FA's impossible.

Last edited by coopsta007; 10-30-2014 at 02:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »