Home

Forced Retirement - Going into 4th Season - QB

This is a discussion on Forced Retirement - Going into 4th Season - QB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2014, 04:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Forced Retirement - Going into 4th Season - QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
You threw 60 int's!!!! That's why nobody wanted you.
A Qb that throws over 400 yards and 55 TD's should also have more than 8 wins. The fact is, nobody wanted you because you are a **** Quarterback.
Makes total sense that nobody wanted you.

Charlie Batch stuck around for 40 years as a back up so your logic is fail....any qb that can remotely throw at nfl level still has backup offers, hell Matt Hasselbacks still around
Old 11-10-2014, 05:09 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbuk75
Charlie Batch stuck around for 40 years as a back up so your logic is fail....any qb that can remotely throw at nfl level still has backup offers, hell Matt Hasselbacks still around
My comment was regarding 60int in one season. I might have been misunderstanding though. However....
Your logic is a fail. What team is Tebow on? ..... oh right.

Btw, OP, was the stats for your career or for the last season? It wasn't really clear, to me. If its 60int for your career, then its an average of 20 int per season. That's not good, but not as bad as I first thought.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
My comment was regarding 60int in one season. I might have been misunderstanding though. However....

Your logic is a fail. What team is Tebow on? ..... oh right.

Btw, OP, was the stats for your career or for the last season? It wasn't really clear, to me. If its 60int for your career, then its an average of 20 int per season. That's not good, but not as bad as I first thought.

He clearly stated 60 in four seasons which is 15 a season and your Tebow comment is irrelevant he made two teams rosters after his magic season he still got signed even as a mediocre qb with room for improvement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #12
Rookie

Plus if a ***** throws 55 TD's in a season like you thought int's are irrelevant they can teach him how to make better reads if you are good enough to throw that many TD's making **** reads that result in that many pics imagine what you could do with a bit of progression
Old 11-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmonkeyface
He clearly stated 60 in four seasons which is 15 a season and your Tebow comment is irrelevant he made two teams rosters after his magic season he still got signed even as a mediocre qb with room for improvement
Hes prolly a trolling giants fan who overlooks eli throwing almost 30 picks last year and thinks hes "elite"
Old 11-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #14
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmonkeyface
Tim Tebow never got signed to a second team, he was traded and still playing on his rookie contract. He had a camp invite by the Patriots but he never made the team.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:21 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Tim Tebow never got signed to a second team, he was traded and still playing on his rookie contract. He had a camp invite by the Patriots but he never made the team.

Either way he was payed first round salary for a chance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbuk75
Hes prolly a trolling giants fan who overlooks eli throwing almost 30 picks last year and thinks hes "elite"

Just putting it out there I'm a NE fan and I think Eli's two Super Bowls came on good luck am a couple of amazing catches

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »