Home

Madden NFL 15 Attributes Explained

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Attributes Explained within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2014, 12:13 AM   #25
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Attributes Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I completely agree with you about the " throw ball away " trait. It doesn't make sense that some QBs that have been starting qbs in the league for at least 5 years now don't have that trait turned on but some rookie qbs and 3rd string qbs that didn't even start a game yet have it turned on. This goes to show you how the screwed up ratings madden anually has, thanks to Donny Moore, really affect the realism of this game. The game plays a lot better and the players actually play like themselves when the ratings aren't completely overblown like they are now

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I would agree with you if I didn't watch the actual NFL and watch how many 5th year QB's still don't know how to avoid sacks and throw the ball away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #26
Rookie

What really needs to be explained are:

Does BCV effect a user controlled Running Back/WR/QB? Does a higher rating mean the lines block better, or that the running back to get through holes easier without getting tripped up on his own men?

Does Awareness have any effect on a User Controlled HB/QB? They've said it enhances all stats somewhat, but is this true on offense and when the player is controlling them, and if so, what stats?
Old 11-16-2014, 11:11 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 2

Any one know what plays ball in air mean? Also, what about high motor trait?
Old 11-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #28
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I would agree with you if I didn't watch the actual NFL and watch how many 5th year QB's still don't know how to avoid sacks and throw the ball away.
Some QBs that have a lot of experience in the league still don't know how to throw the ball away but most of the experienced veterans in the league do know how to throw it away. Those expereinced veterans should have the trait turned on for them. Some of the rookies that have that trait on should have it turned off.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2014, 02:35 PM   #29
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

This wins the internet.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 11-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #30
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatopsis
What really needs to be explained are:

Does BCV effect a user controlled Running Back/WR/QB? Does a higher rating mean the lines block better, or that the running back to get through holes easier without getting tripped up on his own men?

Does Awareness have any effect on a User Controlled HB/QB? They've said it enhances all stats somewhat, but is this true on offense and when the player is controlling them, and if so, what stats?

SGibs and Zfarls, the guys behind the Prima guide, said on their YouTube show that BCV affects user controlled players too. They said they asks the devs and that is what they were told. They were told it helps the RB go throw holes better for you. They avoid defenders better.

I was told by a dev that Awareness doesn't matter with user players. I don't know though. It's seems some QB's have better ball placement on passes when I don't lead pass than others. The elite guys through it away from defenders better. That might be one of the accuracy ratings though.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:52 AM   #31
Rookie

I'm confused on how the Elusiveness rating differs from the Spin and Juke ratings. Some players have high Elusiveness ratings but low Spin/Juke ratings. What's the difference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 01:25 AM   #32
Just started!

I'm happy that they explained THA is only for simulation. Some users on here were certain it effected user games. [img]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »