Home

Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2014, 08:32 PM   #73
Just started!

OVR: 0
A Total waste of time even making this, and by me downloading!1 I deleted my original CFM so I could play with the Jaguars and Blake Borltes real face, get to offline CFM to discover his created face still there. What a waste!
Old 11-25-2014, 08:33 PM   #74
Just started!

A Total waste of time even making this, and by me downloading!1 I deleted my original CFM so I could play with the Jaguars and Blake Borltes real face, get to offline CFM to discover his created face still there. What a waste!
Old 11-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #75
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmoove

The new faces are in cfm's but, it's just in game. They look the same when you look at the edit players screens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 08:35 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Quote:
That is probably because they weren't able to get him to come and be scanned it. They only got the players that they could. No its not a waste of time. And you didn't have to delete your cfm.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:40 PM   #77
Just started!

I'm really tired of EA sports period! I wish there were other football options available. 2K updates NBA2k15 daily with rating changes, and apparel changes. We can;t even get the real players faces in games, not to mention you cant edit the draft prospects from other teams, so you have to look at DB's wearing awful attire and lineman facemask. They never update any real material to the modes because they are competing against themselves. It's either buy their product or don't play a football gaming genre.. Some options!
Old 11-25-2014, 09:34 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
As stated before throughout the thread, the new face scans are there. They're just not seen under the editing menu in CFM but they are there when you play the game on the field (where it really matters). Read through the thread so you don't waste time getting upset over nothing.

Last edited by RemyDaGr8; 11-26-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:44 PM   #79
Rookie

Awesome update by EA. They also did some work on the player body types. Marshawn Lynch has some mass to him now.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #80
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I'm really tired of EA sports period! I wish there were other football options available. 2K updates NBA2k15 daily with rating changes, and apparel changes. We can;t even get the real players faces in games, not to mention you cant edit the draft prospects from other teams, so you have to look at DB's wearing awful attire and lineman facemask. They never update any real material to the modes because they are competing against themselves. It's either buy their product or don't play a football gaming genre.. Some options!

Why would Madden ratings needed to be updated daily? They only play once a week in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »