Home

TAJH BOYD is a BEAST!

This is a discussion on TAJH BOYD is a BEAST! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2014, 07:26 AM   #17
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: TAJH BOYD is a BEAST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
AAA? It's nothing but a development league...

Isn't that what AAA means in baseball. To develop your skills and move you through the different channels to make to Major League material?

Most of these guys are preseason cuts or undrafted college players.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 12-03-2014, 08:09 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Also, is Tajh Boyd really that good? I signed him in my CFM and he's kinda sorry, ratings wise lol.
Yes his ratings are not stellar but he plays good. I don't Sim so not sure if he would be that good if you Sim only.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:19 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_time85
My bad raindragon on my phone it looked like 31 ints lol. I have to admit that is pretty beast mode. But you either 1.) have to be playing all of your games or 2.) the jets players including Boyd have confidence near 100 and are playing way over there heads. Or maybe he's just going all nick foles on everyone because those are amazingly efficient stats
Thanks dude. Yes I play all the games, no the confidence is not at 100 for the WR's well Evans is low but harvin and deker are in the 80's now after the last few games.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
As a Jet fan and a person who only uses the Jets, Tajh is still number 3 on the depth chart behind Sims and Cutler. Trying to get his ratings up is killer, because his med accuracy is in the low 70's

A more important question is what setting is the OP playing on? Slider tweaks? Because on default settings and no sliders tweaks his not good at all.
I play on All-Madden. I just tweek sliders till I think they work for me I kinda look on this board as a good idea for starting points, plus I have auto subs so people actually go in and out of the games.I just make sure to do the weekly goals each week as soon as I can in each game then once I get them or if im close I will open up my play style. I made sure to boost his development to Quick as soon as I could. 4 TD games really help and so do rushing TD's I think.As for the new league I agree its cool it is just like AAA for baseball where you develop for a year or 3 and then make it to the bigs.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 11

Maybe I'll try out Tajh Boyd in some garbage time but with his attributes I don't really see it lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 03:04 PM   #22
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

22 TD / 3 INT / 2134 Passing Yds
540 Rushing Yds, 6 Rushing TDs

In 5 games? That's 5.6 total TDs a game, 426.8 passing yards a game, and 108 rushing yards a game. And only a pick in 3 out of 5 games. This guy is putting up 500+ yards of total offense from his QB alone and at least 35 points without even factoring in RBs. I call BS or CPU cheese. Those stats shouldn't be attainable by such a sorry QB (and he definitely starts as one) on All-Madden. Maybe on Pro or Rookie? I'd like to see your Pass Attempts/Completions over those 5 games, it's probably shooting around 40+ passing attempts a game, 8+ rushes by the qb. High minute quarters too.

Last edited by Zeffy; 12-03-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:18 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
Not to come off as a dick, okay yes i do. but do you read posts or just skim? Lol
Oh we have a troll do we lol. Do you read threads or do you just skim through them? I've already cleared up my mistake with raindragon. Your point is invalid, thanks for trying though

Last edited by Game_time85; 12-03-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #24
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Isn't that what AAA means in baseball. To develop your skills and move you through the different channels to make to Major League material?

Most of these guys are preseason cuts or undrafted college players.
I wouldn't call it AAA since there is no official NFL affiliation. It's similar to the CFL, except obviously the goal with this is to become the "minor leagues" or whatever they want to call it. I just wouldn't consider it AAA because that's kind of misleading.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »