Home

Three Keys: Madden NFL

This is a discussion on Three Keys: Madden NFL within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2014, 01:39 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Three Keys: Madden NFL

Why do other sports games get critizied for sliding and warping but Madden gets a pass? This game literally has the worst sliding and warping issue ive ever seen in a sports game. This is my #1 issue with the game.

2. Animation- another area Madden gets a pass in. Other games like NBA Live mo-cap the actual real players, why can't Madden? Atleast mo-cap the star & popular players? Currenlty every player has the same animations, not only that, even worst, it's the lack of animations! If you throw a streak to a wide open player in Madden they will do the same catch animaiton 9.9 out of 10 times, you know catch it perfectly in stride, this makes the game very generic and boring to me.
I want Madden to get to the point where if I throw to a wide open receiver doing the same route they will do different catch animations half the time, fall to the groud sometimes during/after a catch! This is the main reason I refuse to play MUT, when I play with old school players I expect them to animate similar to the way the did in real life, I guess NBA 2K has spoiled me.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 12-17-2014 at 01:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 09:46 AM   #42
Banned

I used to buy this game strictly because of the "Franchise Mode" now I don't even play created careers at all. Its beyond frustrating and its a waste of time.

These are my issues which may be small to some but to me are just very annoying....

1. The player models from the draft are horrible, they have this bulky box shape. They look like spongeBob square pants. Then majority of the black players have dreads.. Its an abundance of the Wr's are 6'5, 6'6, 6'7 ft tall... None of these are in the NFL. A WR that tall is supposed to be rare.

2. Relocation!!!- Why does every stadium we relocate to look so generic? The uni's are generic looking. The Stadiums big screen has this weird Orb that constantly goes in a circle. We don't even get the option of playing on real grass. Its just sloppy it looks like something you'd find on last gen. It actually is the same replica stadiums from last gen.

3. Stadiums- Can someone please tell me why when we play CFM or whatever its now called, why can't we have the option to open the roof to the stadiums that have an moveable roof? Even if you relocate and purchase a stadium that clearly states the roof can be opened that option isn't included when you play. Thats also annoying!!

4. FREE AGENTS- You mean to tell me you want me to shell out money for free agents but I can't see their ratings at all? LMAO Joke!! Whats the point of having free agency if you don't know who you're drafting?

5. STATS- Were two years into next gen can I at least see who the past Super Bowl champions were? I mean if I'm 10 years into my CFM Id like to go back and scroll through past Super Bowl stats, MVP's etc....

Conclusion- I feel if EA just looked at the way "My GM Mode" in NBA2k it would make this game a whole lot better. I rarely play it anymore, its just boring now.

My $.02
Old 12-17-2014, 02:17 PM   #43
Banned

My list has over 85 things that have been ignored since 06.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:40 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Beaver
My list has over 85 things that have been ignored since 06.
I feel ya bro! 2006 was great with the game planning and such. The franchise mode was fun. When the 360 came out everything went down hill and they still haven't caught up nine years later as far as the off field activities go.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #45
Rookie

Anything that makes connected franchise feel like more than just games.

-player discipline
-suspensions
-more small injuries
-lingering injuries
-NO DRASTIC SPEED DROP FOR WRs AT AGE 30!!!!!!!!!!!!
-home field advantage actually meaning something
-stars playing like stars and taking over the game
-the wind issue fixed
-the finances fixed in owner mode
-better coaches meaning more to the team
-bigger difference in player interaction with different field surfaces and weather conditions
-tone down psychic all madden DB play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2014, 09:27 PM   #46
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

I think #3 would be served with a weekly highlight show that includes actual clips from user games the week before. It should talk about injuries and play offs. Obviously they are using CBS graphics like NFL network does,,along with CBS announcers so use NFL Network to help devise a weekly show.

One thing I thought of was a game within a game. Bring Fantasy Football to Madden with a kind of side game in CFM. That could lead to another weekly show for Fantasy speculation and previous week highlights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2014, 12:09 AM   #47
Just started!

I would say special teams needs to be worked on before a soul needs to be given to anything .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »