Home

Injured players becoming injury prone?

This is a discussion on Injured players becoming injury prone? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

OVR: 0
Injured players becoming injury prone?

Has anyone noticed this? My young QB is rated something like 89 for INJ and TGH so should be fairly sturdy, and was in his first few years. Despite the ratings now lowering, he has become very injury prone - played about six games last season and injured early in the first game of a new season. I noticed in the ratings descriptions, toughness says something about ability to avoid being re-injured after injury.

Nice touch if it's real, however frustrating it might be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Injured players becoming injury prone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie71
Has anyone noticed this? My young QB is rated something like 89 for INJ and TGH so should be fairly sturdy, and was in his first few years. Despite the ratings now lowering, he has become very injury prone - played about six games last season and injured early in the first game of a new season. I noticed in the ratings descriptions, toughness says something about ability to avoid being re-injured after injury.

Nice touch if it's real, however frustrating it might be.
I know in the past you typically lose points from toughness each time you are injured.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:21 PM   #3
Rookie

BlackGoldSaints25's Arena

Which is how it should be
Old 12-14-2014, 09:08 PM   #4
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1

Certain positions get hurt frequently, qb one of them , while others never get hurt, such as lineman.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:57 PM   #5
Rookie

In my 3rd season in CCM offline and each year i've lost my starting QB for at least 6 weeks. I seem to get a lot of broken clavicles. The injuries appear to be excessive league wide. The Ravens have like 12 guys out, all of them with fractures. I turned the injury slider down to 10 so hopefully that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #6
Rookie

I noticed that Calvin Johnson declined in my connected franchise drastically after he was injured in real life. I noticed the very same thing with Patrick Willis after he was injured in real life. Adrian Peterson was not injured but suspended...He Declined bigtime after our first connected franchise. MF was useless after the second season. So, In answer to your question....Yes...I believe EA causes players who are injured in real life to decline significantly.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
Rookie

OOPS...I guess I answered a question no one asked..but it obvious to me that EA does what I described above to Real Life players. If they are injured in real life...they are way more likely to be injured in game as well as cause stat decline even if they arent injured in game. I have not noticed any CPU generated players being more injury prone after an initial injury.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #8
Just started!

I actually found exactly the same matter by using Patrick Willis just after he has been harmed in person.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »