Home

Old 12-16-2014, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
DaddyLeagues and EA

I run a PS4 league and I was wondering:

Does anyone know exactly how DaddyLeagues is able to link to the EA Sports CFM?

Reason I'm asking, is because I'd like to do my own coding to design a site with the league stats readily available.

Is this something DL pays EA for the capability to do, or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #2
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: DaddyLeagues and EA

I don't believe so. From what I understand they have a script that logs into the EA CFM site and pulls the data from there

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 12-18-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
Rookie

penacho's Arena

It's only $30, I think the time you'd spend coding your own script makes DaddyLeauges worth it, haha.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:25 AM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by penacho
It's only $30, I think the time you'd spend coding your own script makes DaddyLeauges worth it, haha.
Totally agreed. $30 for 12 months worth ( if u actually run a real league that can last that long) = $2.50 a month . $2.50 ..... many may think they are running that site to get rich and not work a real job which is totally untrue. Think about the costs to them to keep servers to host all the leagues there ,It aint free to them .Not to mention all the work they put in there, adding things , fixing issues, etc. Not to mention their site actually allows you to do more than EA's own site does. I think $2.50 a month is a great price to add so much to your league. #Comeonman

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 12-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 28

Daddy leagues just uses the same calls that the MaddenCFM site uses. Even though they have not publicly documented them, the MADDEN CFM site has some exposed APIs that they use to process commands from the web site. The Daddy Leagues dev simply sniffed these and uses them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 07:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
Daddy leagues just uses the same calls that the MaddenCFM site uses. Even though they have not publicly documented them, the MADDEN CFM site has some exposed APIs that they use to process commands from the web site. The Daddy Leagues dev simply sniffed these and uses them.
That being said, does anyone know exactly the process in how they do this?
Old 12-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #7
Just started!

Just about Fifa 15 Coins

Which in Fifa 15 Coins about face ends that out of it online players as a aftereffect of spending a able get central the rec centermost acceptance to the decidedly greater alike online players, as they artlessly ability address aspects advised for attackers and clergymen. Then again, in abounding varieties it will be was getting abused, and even added brand online players appeal a alteration as a aftereffect of 'abnormal' concentrations to admission that rec centermost in the captain especially.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:33 PM   #8
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Totally agreed. $30 for 12 months worth ( if u actually run a real league that can last that long) = $2.50 a month . $2.50 ..... many may think they are running that site to get rich and not work a real job which is totally untrue. Think about the costs to them to keep servers to host all the leagues there ,It aint free to them .Not to mention all the work they put in there, adding things , fixing issues, etc. Not to mention their site actually allows you to do more than EA's own site does. I think $2.50 a month is a great price to add so much to your league. #Comeonman
Where did it become a problem for people to make money providing something good for people who use a product? (ie Daddy Leagues to Madden, OS to all games, etc) I don't understand why people think others should create things for them and let them use them without expecting anything in return. That's just not the way a capitalist society works...

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »