Home

CFM Progression

This is a discussion on CFM Progression within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2014, 08:14 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
CFM Progression

I have made it to 2020 in offline cfm. Took a look at the league QB's. Their are nineteen with an overall of 90 or higher. Eleven of which are 99 overall. Players like luck and rodgers who are in the low 90's are on the trading block. Seems high to me. What have your experience been?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2014, 11:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CFM Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
I have made it to 2020 in offline cfm. Took a look at the league QB's. Their are nineteen with an overall of 90 or higher. Eleven of which are 99 overall. Players like luck and rodgers who are in the low 90's are on the trading block. Seems high to me. What have your experience been?
If you've noticed there are multiple threads with people talking about this (not trying to be a jerk). I think everyone is aware both the progression & regression is plain awful. The progression system is always been an issue for Dynasty/Franchise players, as 4-5 years into your franchise there is an abnormal amount of 90+ overall players.

I guess the good thing since everyone is so good, each game is a challenge however it ruins the balance of good to bad teams since every team is 90+ overall, and Win/Loss records for everyone hover around .500. You really lose the discrepancy of having a couple 13-3/12-4 teams and then some 2-14/3-13 teams. Everyone seems to end the year around 8-8/9-7...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »