Home

My profile data keeps getting deleted?

This is a discussion on My profile data keeps getting deleted? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

ajtickle's Arena

OVR: 1
My profile data keeps getting deleted?

For about the 5th time, I've had to re-play the opening scenario on launch, and all of my personal settings and offline franchises and skills trainer progress has been deleted. Why does this keep happening and has anyone else experienced the same thing?

It's happened 3 or 4 times within just this last week, and it's getting really frustrating having to wait for the scenario to load, and to skip through it, followed by Cam Newton's introduction to the game. And then I have to change my settings all back etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: My profile data keeps getting deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajtickle
For about the 5th time, I've had to re-play the opening scenario on launch, and all of my personal settings and offline franchises and skills trainer progress has been deleted. Why does this keep happening and has anyone else experienced the same thing?

It's happened 3 or 4 times within just this last week, and it's getting really frustrating having to wait for the scenario to load, and to skip through it, followed by Cam Newton's introduction to the game. And then I have to change my settings all back etc.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rted-over.html

this is a well known glitch thats been happening since release of 15.

the best thing from what i saw is save your profile to a usb thumbstick.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My profile data keeps getting deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajtickle

Hey guy,
The only thing you must do is to save your profile each time before you stop playing and put the game and the PS4 off. It's simply as that but you must save your profile each times !!!! It's the only way to avoid these issue.
Hope it will help you !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »