Home

Computer playcalling

This is a discussion on Computer playcalling within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Computer playcalling

In particular, getting the computer to throw deep and stop calling screens on 3rd down. Supposedly this is the smartest Madden yet but don't really see it in the way plays are called. Any way to make computer more aggressive?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Computer playcalling

I've found that when I control a linebacker and cover their tight end or 3rd WR they tend to look deeper on occasions. But only if you are all over their check down option
Old 12-30-2014, 02:05 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Computer playcalling

Was able to find a fix. I used a custom playbook for the computer. With 2 controllers and 2 psn accounts, I somehow got the custom play books working in CFM for the computer. It took a few hours to get right, but was finally able to do it. For starters you definitely need 2 controllers and 2 psn accounts. Then you need to use one account that you would use for yourself. The other account would be used for the cpu play books. Here is the kicker. You have to download those play books from that account. You can't download and use play books for yourself and the computer with one account. Has to be from two seperate ones. Then when you get to the play screen have the main controller/profile (you) on one side then use the other controller/profile (for the cpu) and choose the play books you downloaded with that account. Once you have selected the play books for both the user and cpu, you have to back out of the play screen once then back into it. That's the biggest key because if after you select the play books then start the game everything gets out of whack once in the game. The key is to back out of the playscreen then back in. The play books will stick then and once in game everything will be working. A very confusing and tedious process if you have the patience and have multiple controllers and accounts but well worth it.

Last edited by mooch49; 12-30-2014 at 01:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »