Home

Players getting cut

This is a discussion on Players getting cut within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2015, 08:47 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Players getting cut

Does it ever bother anybody else when a guy gets cut by the computer that you didnt think should get cut.

Or if they dont resign someone they should. I just finished my first season and their were some interesting cuts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Players getting cut

At first, it did. Now, I understand why. If you see a big name player in FA, more than likely, the organization can't financially meet their beginning demands. So you'll see them in the FA market, with the original team making a bid to regain that player.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
MVP

Yeah I understand certain cuts. It also bothers me when a guy has a new contract but its not in the game. So you see the guy get signed by someone else.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #4
Rookie

BB_Dynasty's Arena

OVR: 0

This is why I leave coach firing off. Because when coaching changes happen you see this even more. The player doesn't fit the new scheme so you get way to many good free agents, so its unrealistic.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:33 PM   #5
MVP

Yeah I do the same as well with the coaches
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry, My post is a little off topic but i need help. I have started 3 different online franchises. I made it thru 3 seasons in my first franchise, but I never made it out of the first season in the other two. Basically, I have been 'cut' from the franchises because i can whoop the CPU and get nice stats. I guess the other guys cant do it so they kick me out of their league. Does anyone have a league that can deal with an elite level Connected franchise player??? If so, please let me know. Send me a message here or on xbox one. My gamertag is TexxasAggie911 (two xx in texas). I just want to get into a league with good players that know what they are doing and dont mind that Im good too. Sorry for hi-jacking this thread but they wont let me initiate my own posts yet. Let me know if you can help me out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »