Home

As a community we can not support Madden 16 without Overhauled Penalties.

This is a discussion on As a community we can not support Madden 16 without Overhauled Penalties. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2015, 11:55 AM   #169

kaletore11's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: As a community we can not support Madden 16 without Overhauled Penalties.

Can't wait until they implement realistic penalties and everyone start flipping out how the game is not fun and how constant penalties are ruining the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Positive HIV test results > fans talking class in sports

Old 02-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #170
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Can't wait until they implement realistic penalties and everyone start flipping out how the game is not fun and how constant penalties are ruining the experience.
Hopefully those folks will just turn the penalty sliders down instead.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:37 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you have a link to this? Not doubting you, I'd just like to see more about this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 06:40 PM   #172
Rookie

Sorry, referring to the MUT being the first thing you see when you boot up Madden16
Old 02-12-2015, 06:52 PM   #173
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree with the first part, but not the last.

Ian had a wish list compiled after Madden 10 came out and 90% of the wishes in Madden 10 came from OS.

Since then, nothing has come close.

It's really here nor there, though, I've been on here for 12 years and if I had a nickel for every time I heard the word boycott............

Same word, different year.
Unfortunately this is 100% true. At the time i didn't really appreciate the reality of Ians rant in terms of higher ups nixing relevant and needed Madden inclusions but now that I have owned and personally grown in the quote on quote "business world" I finally understand why Madden is what it is. It is a cash cow product that has fallen under the big label umbrella my friends. It is no different than what Jack3D and even 1MR used to be in the pre workout market. Started off great until it fell victim to its own success and became comfortable. Even though the formula for success was already there, you strip the product of what made it great and replaced it with ingredients that are easier to mass produce and cheaper. Hence we have Madden, I am 1000% sure they know this whole game needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Its old and innovation and reinvention needs to happen. But it would cost to much money and ultimately what we want in a football game (sim and all) would deter from the masses who play this game which are the A B A button mashers and tourney players who want aracedey/sim hybrid which is what we have now. I mean...could you imagine the Madden tourney coming down to a PI call with $10,000 on the line? I mean I would love it and say "now you understand what it means to be an NFL coach" but tourney and online head to head folks would cry like no other. (which unfortunately is a trend for the new generation of people but thats another story) So in short man, all these threads about what needs to be done to Madden are like asking congress to take a pay cut, they know it needs to happen, but it doesn't make sense financially for them. Sorry Fellas...it burns me. It absolutely kills me not having NCAA on next gen too. I feel...robbed and beaten. Even if they remastered 14 I would be happy. But they can't and never will. The gaming industry for football is just a bad market right now.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:55 PM   #174
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

I TOLD EM WE BOUT TO GET IT AND WE FINALLY DID!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »