Home

Join the CFMMovement for Madden 16

This is a discussion on Join the CFMMovement for Madden 16 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Join the CFMMovement for Madden 16

I support this movement!
Old 01-17-2015, 01:28 PM   #10
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercord55
I'll never understand why someone would want to watch CPU v CPU. I didn't vote it down, but I can't think of anything more boring than watching a game of Madden without even playing.

I love cpu vs cpu and heres why. You can just go out and draft a fast HB and use him all day and get tons of yards with him, your controlling him, making his decisions for him. You can't do that when doing cpu vs cpu. When scouting for the draft you have to worry about more then speed. You have to look at other things like, ball carrier vision, awareness, and carrying ability, just to name a few at one position.

Now imagine having to do that for every position you are scouting. What I'm saying is that it makes the attributes of the players on your team very important. Then you can watch and see if you made the right moves or not.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:27 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Fair enough. I'll be honest I thought people were just sitting back and watching games for the sake of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2015, 06:31 PM   #12
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercord55
Fair enough. I'll be honest I thought people were just sitting back and watching games for the sake of it.

If that were the case, there wouldn't be a problem, since you can watch exhibition games in Madden '15 (from what I hear).
Old 01-21-2015, 12:50 PM   #13
Esports Manager @ Twitch

CloudFuel's Arena

I would be very curious to know why this thread was only rated 1-star. It is now 2-star thanks to the 5-star rating I just gave it.

I get that there are many different types of players and we all want something different, but an open-ended poll like this should be heralded by all. This gives EVERYONE the ability to speak their mind and see in real time just how popular (or unpopular) their requests are.

Thank you for putting this together.
Thank you to everyone who has already voted.
Thank you to everyone that has added to the poll.

We NEED more participants to get through to EA and have our voice not only heard, but respected. I fear that while the MUT hordes continue to vastly outweigh us... our cries will be nothing but a whisper in the wind. In order for a change to take place we need to all stand together and work towards a common goal.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #14
Rookie

I once played an entire 30 seasons as the Bucs by watching CPU vs CPU at 15 minute quarters. I won the superbowl 18 times. I don't remember which copy of madden it was though.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32
Join the CFMMovement for Madden 16

CPU versus CPU should've been added back to the game a long time ago. It makes no sense to me why this feature was ever taken out. It makes even less sense, that this feature has not been added back to the game in three releases. There is absolutely no reason why CPU versus CPU should not be included in this years game. It would eliminate a lot of the user versus CPU game play concerns, and add further replay value to the game. I can't believe we are even having this conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #16
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
If you are a CFM head , id like to ask you to please take a stand as a community of likeminded people , and lets do our best to help get things improved for Madden 16 . Shopmaster has created a website , that has a list where you can vote , what should be priorities for the devs working on madden 16 . We all know confidence and regression are big issues in madden 15. Please take a few minutes and at least vote on this . Ea has been improving the game since madden 12. They have added numerous things we , the community have asked for , so dont let this opportunity pass us by. Gamers didnt used to have such venues in order to do this, so lets use the tools we have at hand to try and help make a positive difference . http://cfmmovement.com/rank-your-cfm-priorities/ , be sure to pass this list on to all your online leagues, friends , and anyone you know who plays madden for online CFMs. thanks !
Too many options. Cut down the list every week, based on votes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »