Home

Madden NFL 15 Roster Update - Conference Championship Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Roster Update - Conference Championship Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Roster Update - Conference Championship Available Now, Details Included

EA Sports has released their Madden NFL 15 conference championship roster update, along with an Excel spreadsheet showing all of the changes. These changes include updated ratings and/or position changes for 214 players.

GOING UP
  • Kam Chancellor +3 (94)
  • Bryan Bulaga +2 (90)
  • Russell Wilson +2 (90)
  • Kelvin Benjamin +2 (85)
  • Richard Sherman +1 (99)
  • Tom Brady +1 (98)
  • Vontae Davis +1 (98)
  • Marshal Yanda +1 (98)
  • Josh Sitton +1 (96)
  • Earl Thomas III +1 (96)
  • Tony Romo +1 (95)
  • Devin McCourty +1 (95)
  • Thomas Davis +1 (93)
  • Max Unger +1 (92)
  • Sebastian Vollmer +1 (91)
  • Chandler Jones +1 (91)
  • Orlando Franklin +1 (90)
  • Travis Frederick +1 (90)
GOING DOWN
  • Mike Remmers -3 (72)
  • Peyton Manning -2 (93)
  • Darrelle Revis -1 (96)
  • Luke Kuechly -1 (96)
  • DeMarco Murray -1 (96)
  • NaVorro Bowman -1 (95)
  • Marshawn Lynch -1 (95)
  • Jordy Nelson -1 (95)
  • Demaryius Thomas -1 (95)
  • Tyron Smith -1 (93)
  • Jason Witten -1 (92)
  • Dan Bailey -1 (92)
  • Elvis Dumervil -1 (90)
  • Aqib Talib -1 (90)
  • Vince Wilfork -1 (90)
  • Bobby Wagner -1 (90)
  • Joe Flacco -1 (88)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #2
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Roster Update - Conference Championship Available Now, Details Incl

I never understand these updates. So, Jordy Nelson has been a beast all year. And just because he has a quiet game last week, his rating goes down (or other players for that matter)? Is he a worse player now than he was a week or two ago? No, of course not.
Old 01-16-2015, 02:02 AM   #3
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Roster Update - Conference Championship Available Now, Details Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I never understand these updates. So, Jordy Nelson has been a beast all year. And just because he has a quiet game last week, his rating goes down (or other players for that matter)? Is he a worse player now than he was a week or two ago? No, of course not.
I never seem to understand these either. I was looking at the spreadsheet and apparently I missed the Redskins playoff game that caused RG3 to lose 2 awareness points, throw accuracy to go up 2, TAS to go up by 10, mid throw accuracy fell by 3, throw deep and play action fell by 4 points. RG3 must have been able to complete all his short passes accurately and sucked enough throwing deep.... oh wait the Redskins didn't play.

Also did you know Odell Beckham apparently can Kick and throw? Throwing power increased 20 points to 45, throw accuracy increased by 15 to 40, Kick Power and Accuracy increase 35 and 30 points respectively. Damn I missed the Giants playoff game where Odell must have been a QB and even did Field Goals.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:48 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32
Don't get me started...
Old 01-17-2015, 12:56 AM   #5
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

What'd the tuner update do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 02:25 AM   #6
Banned

Any idea if it's possible for EA to update the coaches in a roster update?
Old 01-17-2015, 02:45 AM   #7
Banned

NBA Live has Synergy, NBA 2K has the ability to udate player equipment along with their roster updates, and Madden still has this simplistic dated system.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Heyman Guy
I never seem to understand these either. I was looking at the spreadsheet and apparently I missed the Redskins playoff game that caused RG3 to lose 2 awareness points, throw accuracy to go up 2, TAS to go up by 10, mid throw accuracy fell by 3, throw deep and play action fell by 4 points. RG3 must have been able to complete all his short passes accurately and sucked enough throwing deep.... oh wait the Redskins didn't play.

Also did you know Odell Beckham apparently can Kick and throw? Throwing power increased 20 points to 45, throw accuracy increased by 15 to 40, Kick Power and Accuracy increase 35 and 30 points respectively. Damn I missed the Giants playoff game where Odell must have been a QB and even did Field Goals.
If I was to make a serious guess, I'd say they're just balancing over the course of multiple weeks, rather than just changing playoff rosters. His throw accuracy was changed to represent that the Giants ran two trick plays where he threw the ball or intended to throw, including one out of the Wildcat. Right now he is the best Giants Wildcat QB on the roster, it just made throwing the ball more realistic a choice for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »