Home

Drafted Player Bodies

This is a discussion on Drafted Player Bodies within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2015, 09:22 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Drafted Player Bodies

Has anyone else noticed any weird player models of drafted players?

I drafted a 6'5 341 guard and he has smaller legs then my other olineman. I know its not a big deal but kind of a bothersome thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 04:46 AM   #2
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Drafted Player Bodies

I see it all the time and it bugs the crap out of me. I see lots of 4-3 DE's in the 6'6" 280ish range, same size as Carlos Dunlap, but they'll have huge fat bellies and scrawny legs.

We need to be able to edit the look of players from the draft classes. I don't understand why they wouldn't allow it.

This would also help with all the undersized 4-3 DT's. More than half are around 275 lbs, which is just ridiculous. There's all of I think 2 DT's in this coming draft class who are under 285 lbs, and the vaste majority are over 300.

Please EA, let us edit this crap out.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:55 AM   #3
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

This has been an issue sense M11. It's not as bad as it was back then, but it is annoying as hell.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:53 AM   #4
MVP

Yeah its not as bad as before. It just looks funny and annoying
Old 01-16-2015, 10:29 AM   #5
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

The thing I hate is that every rookie wears the revolution style helmet. I literally have to edit every rookie so they look some what normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 01:07 PM   #6
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah they are definitely much better than in the past. The main issues I have are with the WRs and DB's. My friends and I are in our 9th season online dynasty and 90% of the WRs have dreads and large shoulder pads, the revo helmet and the double wristband on one arm. It's slightly annoying since they all look very similar. At least we can edit the equipment, but I want to be able to fully edit the complete rookie. I don't even need to edit the ratings, just everything else. And the other smaller annoyance is the generated names for a lot of the players.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:19 PM   #7
MVP

I just wish you could edit player bodies. The smaller skinny legs on a 340lb guy looks weird
Old 01-16-2015, 02:13 PM   #8
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwired21
Yeah they are definitely much better than in the past. The main issues I have are with the WRs and DB's. My friends and I are in our 9th season online dynasty and 90% of the WRs have dreads and large shoulder pads, the revo helmet and the double wristband on one arm. It's slightly annoying since they all look very similar. At least we can edit the equipment, but I want to be able to fully edit the complete rookie. I don't even need to edit the ratings, just everything else. And the other smaller annoyance is the generated names for a lot of the players.
I feel your pain. Any time I see someone with awkward body types, I edit them to look like a early 90's/ 80's player. Gives me that nostalgic feel, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »