Home

Has anyone else encountered this?

This is a discussion on Has anyone else encountered this? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2015, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Has anyone else encountered this?

Before I get going with my new offline ccm...

The last time I played I ran into what appears to be a bug..

I re-signed a player to a 7 year contract, which temporarily puts him on an 8 year contract. Based on the mechanics that EA put in this particular title the players bonus for his previous contract should have already been paid.

HOWEVER...it actually charged me his entire bonus for all 7 years PLUS the previous contract's bonus.

This bug/oversight cost me almost double what I had calculated that I would be paying the player. Since I unfortunately saved the game before noticing how much money had actually been taken out of my funds, I was suddenly out of over 10 million in cash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone else encountered this?

I guess it's not surprising that no one else has encountered this, my copy of the game seems to be vastly different than the majority of the community.

Like..regression is not broken in my copy. Ticket prices do not affect attendance in my game. There is no issue with making negative funds in my game unless I have purchased a stadium or attempted to relocate.

The audio on my copy is also completely jacked up and many of the sound effects and referee/announcer cannot be heard without my Turtle Beach headset.

Some sliders that are said to effect certain aspects of the game do not affect anything. At all.

3rd down running backs are broken and do not function in my game, yet they function for others.

EA IS PROGRAMMING DIFFERENT BUGS INTO DIFFERENT COPIES OF THE GAME
Old 01-25-2015, 08:15 AM   #3
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Has anyone else encountered this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforeseenx
I guess it's not surprising that no one else has encountered this, my copy of the game seems to be vastly different than the majority of the community.

Like..regression is not broken in my copy. Ticket prices do not affect attendance in my game. There is no issue with making negative funds in my game unless I have purchased a stadium or attempted to relocate.

The audio on my copy is also completely jacked up and many of the sound effects and referee/announcer cannot be heard without my Turtle Beach headset.

Some sliders that are said to effect certain aspects of the game do not affect anything. At all.

3rd down running backs are broken and do not function in my game, yet they function for others.

EA IS PROGRAMMING DIFFERENT BUGS INTO DIFFERENT COPIES OF THE GAME

Things are different for me as well. The regression thing I have not noticed at all. As for as owner mode and no funds, I've had no problem there either. I just simmed a season with the Browns and made over 30 million in the first season. Then I did it with the Raiders and also made over 30 million, in the first season.

As far as sound goes, I can here announcers fine, but the refs, forget it.

Sliders seem to work fine for me for the most part.

3rd down backs are broken kind of. If I call a pass my 3rd down back comes in, but if I call a run he doesn't. So if I want to run with him I call a pass and audible at the line, but I don't do that much.

As far as your first post, I have never noticed the signing bonus thing. Never paid attention to tell you the truth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »