Home

Leave Coach mode stay the same ADD spectator mode for CFM

This is a discussion on Leave Coach mode stay the same ADD spectator mode for CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #17
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Leave Coach mode stay the same ADD spectator mode for CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
Why would anybody want to play coach mode and watch CPU teams play CPU. ??? Why would anybody want to eat Raw fish. ? it's simply a matter of preference, taste and in some instances, because of personal issues. A video game SHOULD be able to be customized and have options to EVERYONE'S taste. Not just a selected few.. And don't say it can't be done. MLB the Show does it. Loaded with more Options than anyone will ever use. Madden 12 did it.. So why was it taken away.? Why would anybody want to be a COACH.. gee I don't know. Why do they have them in the NFL. Coaches don't run out and kick the ball, Coaches don't snap the ball, Coaches don't run on to the field and make a QB scramble. COACHES COACH. They take the talent that they have and work with them. They set up game plans, they call the plays, the stand on the sidelines and watch there team preform. And that is exactly what I want to do. Does that make me less of a Football fan.. Hell no. I want to use my brains, not my arthritic fingers and thumbs. I want to be able to visualize what I have created, developed, drafted, traded,.. play out before my eyes. Just like a real coach has to do. My decisions should contribute to my team winning or losing a game. Not my fingers and thumbs that don't work like they used to. So because I can't maneuver or react as quickly as I used to. Because it hurts me after long use of being a thumb Jockey, EA should deprive me of being able to enjoy a game that I love. There a hundreds of reasons a true COACH MODE and spectator mode should be added. It is selfish for EA to favor only certain people. And don't justify that it is too hard for them. that is BS. They had it before. There is absolutely no reason or excuse to have eliminated it. It is simply a matter of their choice . If it can be done in PLAY NOW mode it certainly can be added to Franchise Off line.

Perfect!!!
Old 08-28-2015, 09:08 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Does anyone know if madden 16 has spectator mode in CFM?
Old 08-28-2015, 09:14 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiepippen90
Does anyone know if madden 16 has spectator mode in CFM?

It does not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks
Old 08-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #20
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Coach mode haven't been touched in any EA Sports game in YEARS. Definitely needs an over haul. And truth be told, NCAA Football 14 coach mode is better then any Madden coach mode simply because in Madden the QB don't scramble and you still have to control kicks. In NCAA you don't have to control kicks and QBs scramble on their own.

Spectator mode should be it's own separate mode.
I agree. They seemed to be headed in the right direction when CFM was first announced: Player, Coach and Owner were the options provided (and still are). It would have been logical to expand on those as modes of play and let people that want to control the action on the field opt for PLAYER. Let those the want to be coaches only opt for COACH and let those that want to see things play out and only control the front office stuff select OWNER. I have no idea why they instituted these titles when in essence they mean nothing- the game is basically played out the same in all three.
I personally care nothing about online play but could be persuaded to try it if you could enter a league where everyone was just a coach and did not control the action on the field and had to "match wits" so to speak....and acquiring talent or not acquiring it makes a difference in the way you play. As it stands now, the guy with great stick skills overrides all of the ratings within the game with his ability.
Oh well, its all been said countless times on these boards and still has received no attention. Time to enjoy the offering the give us or move on to something else. Sad because this game has so much potential to be a modern day version of Head Coach with better gameplay.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:17 PM   #21
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

The consoles have Twitch streaming built in, so I don't know that Tiburon themselves needs to build game streaming into their games.

What would be cool, and probably easier to do, is if users could link their Twitch accounts to a CFM, and whenever they start broadcasting the league could either post a notification, or maybe even have an integrated Twitch stream client built into the CFM hub.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 03:28 AM   #22
Banned

The great news is:Now you can wait a whole year again just to be disappointed again. Man EA must really get a kick out of us every year.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #23

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I know this is bumped but we have so may coach mode threads already going.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »