Home

Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts

This is a discussion on Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 02-06-2015, 07:21 AM   #9
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
you mean after 2 of their top 3 corners went down?
doesnt matter

still pwned that defense in the 4th quarter.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:29 AM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Final Madden NFL 15 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
you mean after 2 of their top 3 corners went down?
Yep, next man up.

Butler came through.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:22 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
Maybe because he also threw 4 TDs against the world's greatest secondary and went 13/15 in the 4th quarter while making the largest comeback in SB history? And I'm a Giants fan...
room torched that same secondary at full strength and didn't go up to 99. be consistent ea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5
heck any qb that threw 2 ints didn't go up like that all season regardless of how many tds they threw vs anybody and for 3 qtrs. he was a lame duck so 1 good gtr doesn't warrant you a higher rating than the nfl mvp and offensive player of the year
Old 02-06-2015, 06:01 PM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

I'm a Packer fan, but Brady was down by two scores in the middle of the 4th quarter and put that team on his back vs LOB and cemented his legendary status tying the great Joe Montana for Super Rings.

He deserves the highest ratings possible at this time.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:28 PM   #14
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm a Packer fan, but Brady was down by two scores in the middle of the 4th quarter and put that team on his back vs LOB and cemented his legendary status tying the great Joe Montana for Super Rings.

He deserves the highest ratings possible at this time.
Look...I agree with Brady being good...but to say he put the team on his back and reached Joe Montana status? Nah. Especially a t the 3 TD and 2INT performance. He overthrew edelman BAD on the same route he scored with later in the game...so it 1/2 open throws I guess is Joe Montana level? Like I said, there is something to be said for Brady being a winner of 4 SB and 3 MVP...got it...but I wouldnt start adding him to mount rushmore just yet because of this latest SB performance. Lets just imagine for one moment who the MVP would of been had Pete Carroll not messed up (or choke...whatever you want) on the play call...I happen to think SB MVP was all hoopla oriented. There is no way I would ever give THIS years SB MVP to Brady...This of course is my observations so I understand its means about as much as Trent Dilfers opinion which is crap...but hopefully I elicit some actual thought process into just taking a HARDER look at the entire game and see that Brady is not Joe Montana level YET. I am a Cowboy fan BTW so no biased whatsoever man, just an fan of the games evaluation.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:25 PM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Look...I agree with Brady being good...but to say he put the team on his back and reached Joe Montana status? Nah. Especially a t the 3 TD and 2INT performance. He overthrew edelman BAD on the same route he scored with later in the game...so it 1/2 open throws I guess is Joe Montana level? Like I said, there is something to be said for Brady being a winner of 4 SB and 3 MVP...got it...but I wouldnt start adding him to mount rushmore just yet because of this latest SB performance. Lets just imagine for one moment who the MVP would of been had Pete Carroll not messed up (or choke...whatever you want) on the play call...I happen to think SB MVP was all hoopla oriented. There is no way I would ever give THIS years SB MVP to Brady...This of course is my observations so I understand its means about as much as Trent Dilfers opinion which is crap...but hopefully I elicit some actual thought process into just taking a HARDER look at the entire game and see that Brady is not Joe Montana level YET. I am a Cowboy fan BTW so no biased whatsoever man, just an fan of the games evaluation.
And we can agree to disagree as well. Any discussion of top of the line QB's, RB's, music, movies,etc... always becomes subjective.

Does it really matter the order on Mt. Rushmore if they are both up there? In my opinion, which is just as you described, an opinion, Brady belongs in the talking space as your Bradshaw's and Montana's.

There are no would of's could ofs, if's etc........ that's Monday morning Quaterbacking football at his finest.

Let's just say not many QB's would be able to lead their team back from a 2 score deficit with 1/2 of the 4th quarter elapsed vs the Seahawks defense. I think football outsiders had a 7% chance of the Patriots pulling it out at that time in the game.

Last edited by roadman; 02-06-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 07:51 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4

What is the logic of Dez Bryant going down a point?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »