Home

Position changes that do not effect speed related ratings

This is a discussion on Position changes that do not effect speed related ratings within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2015, 07:31 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Position changes that do not effect speed related ratings

do someone have a list of position changes that do not effect ratings. I've been very hesitent to change players positions becuase of this.

In another thread I read that WR to RB does not effect speed rating and RB to FB as well as FB to TE does not effect speed ratings.

any more tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Position changes that do not effect speed related ratings

Create a separate save file and save it before each position change in case you don't like the results.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
do someone have a list of position changes that do not effect ratings. I've been very hesitent to change players positions becuase of this.

In another thread I read that WR to RB does not effect speed rating and RB to FB as well as FB to TE does not effect speed ratings.

any more tips?

Hope to hear this too, I only play online so the comment under yours doesn't help much. I'll look into this more when I play but I believe TE to Fb to RB doesn't lose speed as well
Old 02-12-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
Rookie

penacho's Arena

Create an offline franchise, sim to the offseason, write stats down and test it out. Then come back here and share your new found knowledge w/ us all
Old 03-27-2015, 06:49 AM   #5
Rookie

The only time I've seen any Athletic Ratings affected, is Moving a Big or aging WR to TE after he loses a step or 3. Moving a WR to TE causes a drastic Speed/Acceleration decrease, like 10pts. U can get around this by moving the WR to HB, then to FB, then to WR, and all it does is drop his Awareness... which is not as important.
Moving O-linemen from LT to RT, LG to RG or vice versa there is no change. Moving from LG to RT, however KILLED Zack Martin. Dropped his blocking/awareness ratings like 10pts.
Moving a CB to FS drops Awareness like 15pts I believe, havent checked the exact math... Moving from FS to CB drops Awareness, and Tackle ratings...
I drafted a guy that was CB in College that decided to come out as a WR in the draft. He had A Spd/agl/acc and F hands. I scouted his agil again and it was 99, so I drafted him and he was 99spd/agl/acc, but only 59catch. He had 82man 81zone cvrg, so I decided to move him Back to CB. U cant move a WR to CB, so I had to move him to RB, then CB... didnt realize until I had him at CB and his Ovr was down to a 50sumthin that not only did the moves sap his Awareness, but his Cover ability too. He was down to 71man 70 zone! I was PISSSSED.... I have had some Succes moving Safties to RB however... I have one now with 88spd, 83car, 85stiffarm, 83 catch as my 3rd down back..... hope this helps you guys out and gives you some Idea of what to move and what NOT to move... OH, also... Moving DEs to DT saps Block Shed.... Moving OLBs to DE or vice versa has no Ill effects.... I dont NOT suggest moving MLB's to OLB, but Moving Fast OLBS to MLB works ok if ur going to USER them since it saps there Awr
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »