Home

Madden 15: Four Ways To Keep it Fresh

This is a discussion on Madden 15: Four Ways To Keep it Fresh within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
The only way to keep games alive, relevant and fresh nowadays for an extended period is to support and foster the editing/modding community. Heck I play more Super Tecmo Bowl over Madden because of this - a thriving editing community re TSB.

I know that EA is trying to pigeon hole consumers into gaming their way - by in fact doing the opposite as we see the removal of editing options year on year. Not going to work. They are on the wrong side of history.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Create and edit the draft class like for the 2016 draft we should be able to edit the players name , another thing I hope they fix is re-work the offseason the cap is off causing teams no pursuing to sign their great players but will sign a 72 overall . and during the draft teams draft by needs for example the seahawks wouldn't draft a QB in the first couple rounds maybe in 6 or 7 but maybe when Wilson is like late 20s .
Old 02-23-2015, 10:11 PM   #11
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadalyst17
I keep it fresh by playing it on the broadcast camera :-)
I could not agree more! Playing on broadcast camera has given Madden a different feel. I have a great sliders set "HuskerFan 214 Broadcast Camera Sliders on the sliders forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 11:21 PM   #12
Rookie

Vermin's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastymgrguy
Good read. So true on all levels. For $50+ dollars, if I don't play MORE than one connected franchise season, I consider my spend a waste. So, I do this to keep things interesting: http://www.truefannetwork.com/gobengals/ (this is not an advertisement!!!!)
Nice to see you're still doing this after all these years. I just can never find the time any more. I'm trying to get a page running with my old MVP 2005 franchise but even that is stalling before it gets underway.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 15: Four Ways To Keep it Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
I could not agree more! Playing on broadcast camera has given Madden a different feel. I have a great sliders set "HuskerFan 214 Broadcast Camera Sliders on the sliders forum.
Thanks! I will check out those sliders
Old 02-24-2015, 11:18 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazwick
I try it from time to time but how do you know who is open when passing
Old 02-24-2015, 02:37 PM   #15
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
The Online CFM I'm in keeps the game fresh for me. We are nearing the end of year 4 and it's still a blast.

I have also become a huge fan of MUT. I used to laugh at playing that mode but, I'm hooked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4
It's all about perspective and the way you play. I love managing franchise more than the games themselves (Though I DO love the individual games) I never play in the current season anyway. I'm a franchise mode guy and most of the time by the time the current season is over I'm 5-6 years ahead cause I love building teams and seeing who might become dynasties ect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »