Home

Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio Brown

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio Brown within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2015, 04:32 PM   #25
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
To those saying that ODB only had one catch this season and doesn't deserve to be on the cover; he had 91 receptions for 1305 yards and 12 TD in just 12 games.

Also, I actually like the cover vote. And the cover athlete is important, in a way, as it is essentially supposed to represent the biggest names in the NFL from the prior seasons. I wish we had the full 32-man field instead of just these four though. PP doesn't deserve to be a finalist over a lot of players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 05:27 PM   #26
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio B

Anyone. Anyone but Gronk. The last thing he needs is that God-forsaken curse.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:16 PM   #27
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote Features Gronk, P. Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr. Antonio B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Anyone. Anyone but Gronk. The last thing he needs is that God-forsaken curse.
Gronk would be hilarious. There was a recent thread discussing an interview where he said he prefers to play NHL. He says madden is boring. I'm rooting for him just for the irony there.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #28
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Too bad Cutler isn't on the list. The Madden Curse would strike him, he'd break a nail in the preseason, and the Bears would have a shot at the playoffs.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #29
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
All the competitors in this year’s contest are highlight-making machines, delivering some of the greatest plays on the gridiron every single week. Fans will have the opportunity to create these moments for themselves in Madden NFL 16 and Be the Playmaker in the battle for Air Supremacy. Intuitive new tools for quarterbacks, receivers and defensive backs bring the passing game to new levels, and now the battle between the offense and defense is yours to win.
As a User vs CPU player only, my hope is that the CPU-opponents and User teammates- can, 1. use these tools at all, and 2. use these tools at a high level. I also hope that these tools aren't absurdly overpowered for the User.

If they make a, "This is only for User controlled players" statement, that will be a catastrophic failure.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #30
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
As a User vs CPU player only, my hope is that the CPU-opponents and User teammates- can, 1. use these tools at all, and 2. use these tools at a high level. I also hope that these tools aren't absurdly overpowered for the User.

If they make a, "This is only for User controlled players" statement, that will be a catastrophic failure.
If the CPU AI doesn't utilize the feature a catastrophic failure fits what I'm feeling perfectly.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 05-04-2015, 08:11 PM   #31
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The cover vote, IMO, is a BS...Amazing how last year the main feature was the run game, and out of all the great players to vote on, 2 RB's make both covers..SMH...I smell a rat...

CB Peterson won't make the cover because he is a CB and this year appears to be about more passing abilities...SMH...We need the fundamentals of WR?DB interaction, as well as OL/DL interaction...

I fear another over-hyped pre-release and the general overall let down on release...I really, truly hope I am wrong...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 08:56 PM   #32
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd prefer action shots for sports games. Example

Or if you're going to go with a cover boy, at least choose and action shot from in a game.
Example

It just makes for a better cover imo. All this cover vote **** is corny, but it's all good. It's becoming more clear every year that I am not the target audience for Madden. They get new customers every year, and that's who matters to them.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »