Home

You Would Be Disappointed In Madden 16 If....?

This is a discussion on You Would Be Disappointed In Madden 16 If....? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #73
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: You Would Be Disappointed In Madden 16 If....?

Going into what is now the current gen., it was touted that the increase in power the new consoles were going to provide would equate to many more calculations per second; these increased calculations were supposed to allow for more user input and thus eliminate user controlled players from being stuck in an animation when the user tried to initiate an action...

I have yet to see this, and am still waiting...I hope to see it in M16..
Old 05-24-2015, 12:06 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 3

The odd thing about Madden is that even though it produced a good version with 15, its so far behind expectations that on any given year it could blow our socks off by meeting AAA title level production.

Thats what typically draws me in....not they hype, but the off chance that if EA goes above and beyond...the usual.

That said, I'd be disappointed if the defensive a.i play calling wasnt based on down and distance instead of mirroring the offense and if the offensive a.i is still bland.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:41 AM   #75
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
The odd thing about Madden is that even though it produced a good version with 15, its so far behind expectations that on any given year it could blow our socks off by meeting AAA title level production.

Thats what typically draws me in....not they hype, but the off chance that if EA goes above and beyond...the usual.

That said, I'd be disappointed if the defensive a.i play calling wasnt based on down and distance instead of mirroring the offense and if the offensive a.i is still bland.
I believe the team has had 3 more months of development for Madden 16 vs Madden 15. Coming off of M25 being released in the fall on XB1/PS4, they had a shorter cycle for 15. They are getting a full development cycle with 16 and it shows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2015, 01:39 PM   #76
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I really love the "defensive Perspective" camera view for playing defense..I have already stated that I hope it remains in M16 and future iterations of Madden.

I would like to see, and hope to see, improved angles from the defensive perspective...The offense has various camera angles/distances, and I would hope the defense would have similar options..

As it is now, with exception of the safety positions, the camera is really too close to the player that is being user controlled and you really suffer a tunnel view of what is going on around you, especially when compared to what can be viewed from the offensive perspective...

I hope to see better camera positioning and angles for the defensive perspective option...
Old 05-24-2015, 02:10 PM   #77
Rookie

xx13cloud's Arena

It needs a co op mode through either CFM where friends can be on the same team or bring back online team play
Old 05-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #78
Banned

DenverBornAndBred's Arena

CPU vs CPU in CFM.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #79
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBornAndBred
CPU vs CPU in CFM.
Amen, brothter. It's been gone for too long.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:37 PM   #80
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I hope part of the game play work involves fixing M2M and Zone coverage...For one thing, take Cover 2, for example, the players covering the flat zones abandon their zone instead of letting the deep safeties cover, which means it is very easy to dink and dunk...

Players covering the flats shouldn't abandon the flat unless nothing can come out into the flat... When they abandon their flats, they do not react to an opponent entering the flat area, either.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-24-2015 at 04:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »