Home

Fixed a lot of maddens issues with rostereditDowloadable playbooks and roster tonight

This is a discussion on Fixed a lot of maddens issues with rostereditDowloadable playbooks and roster tonight within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Fixed a lot of maddens issues with rostereditDowloadable playbooks and roster tonight

Roster is nf77777
83evans real roster

Now online name 83evans

hi I am close to posting part of a roster ive been working on for a while based on my findings throughout the game. Playable teams are the Giants,Bills,Vikings,Titans, and Seahawks. Only play now, custom playbooks also downloadable for max enjoyment vs cpu. Flat Jackets off. Also using roster thats updated with rookies and accurate depth charts.

High Motor yes for everyone- makes every player feel alive and like they are trying.

For QBs-

Throw ball away is on

QBs who move in the pocket a lot get paranoid,(big ben, luck, manning, Brady)

Bad QBs get average pocket presense (McCown, Cassel)

One read QBs get trigger happy (Tyrod, Pryor, Petty)

Ideal is for (Flacco, Ryan, Foles, Dalton)

For throwing

Ideal is for the elite passers
Conservative are the Smiths, Daltons
Aggressive are for the Flaccos, Cutlers, Wilsons

0 strength allows less plays where Barkley stiff arms Mario Williams

Awarness matches Bc vision- BC vision matters a lot. Brady now has a 99 bcv and moves up in the pocket and around defenders.

Rb-FB-WR-TE

Brace for all hits or always for players who are big and power full, or extremely elusive

Yes to sideline catch
Yes to drop open passes
Play ball in air on aggressive if SPC is over 80

0 SPC for everyone-
It ruins ball awareness which makes jump balls now down to 5things. Awareness, Jumping, Catch, Catch in traffic, and play ball in air.

RBs

99 pass block
0 Spc, route, and release

FB
99 pblock and run block
0 Spc, route, and release

WR

Route and release.
98-99 is 10.
90-97 is 9
80-89 is 8

Run block 99

TE

99 pass and run block
Same Catch theory

OL

99 run and pass block

Defense

no big hit or any pass rush moves

Blocking is on max which makes blocking about Awareness, Strength and the 5 blocking skills.

Route and Release is basically anti coverage. What it does is effect coverage instead of making the actual player a better route runner. So when on such a low rating the defenders play way smarter and windows are tighter.

Big hit is a animation gimic. Hit power rating actually flows well with the physics engine alone. Youll see a typical looking hit look faster and harder.

Pass rush moves are off. I use the bills and Mario still trys any move he possibly can while Hughes uses the edge rush move or bounces around till he finds the QB. The pass rush moves make the player unstoppable when using that move. it doesnt mean they wont attempt spins, swims, or bull rush moves. Mixed with my sliders, this is the ultimate realism in madden. The gameplay you will see is so real. RBs will chip, blitzes will be picked up, the OL will always be focused on delayed rushers.

DB WR interaction is as real as it gets. Ive had players jump over me while i attempted to knock down a deep pass and come down with the ball. Cbs never look lost. When they are beat its because they turned there hips at the wrong time and the player was able to get by, but there is always a defender near

Offside: 1
False Start: 51
Holding: 65
Facemask: 51
DPI: 100
OPI: 0
PCI: 100
Clipping: 100
INT Grounding: 1
Roughing the pass: 50
Roughing the kicker: 0 never really ever called in real life

1fatigue
0 threshold

Slow

user cpu

10 10
0 0
100 100

0 0
45 45

0 0
45 45

100 100
25 25
100 100

25 50

3-4 and 4-3 custom playbooks with realistoc gameplan for the cpu

Seattle, NYG, Ten have authentic offensive playbooks

Last edited by 83evans; 05-20-2015 at 01:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Fixed a lot of maddens issues with rostereditDowloadable playbooks and roster ton

I have the Giants, titans, seahawks, bills, bears, and vikings done. If you want your team done post it and i will update your team. Every player is up to,date in my rosters including all rookies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »