Home

Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #49
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 16: Five Teams to Consider for your Franchise

Likely rolling with the Chiefs, as they are my team. I would have never even considered using any other team than Nebraska in NCAA. I still feel a certain amount of betrayal using a different team.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:41 PM   #50
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertgriffin10
Now I think about it I no doubt got him for alot cheaper. Because if I remember correctly no one bid on him so on the last free agent week I lowbid on him. It wasn't anywhere under 4mil. But what I'm saying is that Murray is already 27 and Matthews is injury prone. Your quarterback is injury prone, your receivers are all average. If the question was restated to, which team would you want to develop in madden, I think the Eagles would be in my top 5. But if I'm in a competitive franchise where I'm trying to win the Superbowl every year, the Eagles would not be in my top 10. Byron maxwell won't be higher than 86 I can promise you that. I'm pretty sure your other corner is a rookie. You will get abused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Again, Injury prone means nothing in Madden.

My RBs are 27, in Madden thats an easy 5 seasons if they hit their goals.

My WRs are all young, and we have no idea how they'll be rated next year lol.

The Jags are on this list, and there's no way they're more potent or have a better outlook than the iggles lol.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:56 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Again, Injury prone means nothing in Madden.

My RBs are 27, in Madden thats an easy 5 seasons if they hit their goals.

My WRs are all young, and we have no idea how they'll be rated next year lol.

The Jags are on this list, and there's no way they're more potent or have a better outlook than the iggles lol.
Injury prone means nothing in madden??? Said no one ever. Unless you turn injury option off the injury rating is actually very essential. My brother is a redskins fan and in our cfm when I play him there is never a game where RGIII doesn't get hurt. I drafted a receiever whose draft storyline involved him dropping stock because of continuous injury and when I drafted him his injury rating was 67. I put him in kick return and the first game he got hurt. And yes if I were to start a franchise and want to develop a team I would choose the Jaguars over the eagles. They have a ton of cap space, a QB with superstar development rating, young. Their fan base doesn't expect much so the first season I could easily tank by starting all young players and it would jot affect my income as much as it would if I were using the eagles. They have a lot of holes to fill which is what makes madden fun in my opinion. But that's just my playing style. I tend to use teams like the jags, rams, raiders, redskins.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 02:57 PM   #52
Banned

But no doubt the 3 best team to play with in madden cfm are the 1. Viking 2. Jaguars 3. Raiders

Old 07-14-2015, 03:33 PM   #53
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Injury prone means nothing in madden??? Said no one ever. Unless you turn injury option off the injury rating is actually very essential. My brother is a redskins fan and in our cfm when I play him there is never a game where RGIII doesn't get hurt. I drafted a receiever whose draft storyline involved him dropping stock because of continuous injury and when I drafted him his injury rating was 67. I put him in kick return and the first game he got hurt. And yes if I were to start a franchise and want to develop a team I would choose the Jaguars over the eagles. They have a ton of cap space, a QB with superstar development rating, young. Their fan base doesn't expect much so the first season I could easily tank by starting all young players and it would jot affect my income as much as it would if I were using the eagles. They have a lot of holes to fill which is what makes madden fun in my opinion. But that's just my playing style. I tend to use teams like the jags, rams, raiders, redskins.

Yes injury rating doesn't mean much at all in madden. I've always kept injuries on, and gangrene been worried to draft a player because of their injury rating lol. Especially if it were ol, dl lol.

Didn't you just say in a previous post the Eagles are a top 5 team you'd develop?

Quote:
If the question was restated to, which team would you want to develop in madden, I think the Eagles would be in my top 5.
Their Fans don't expect much? When was that a thing in Madden?

Last edited by BreakingBad2013; 07-14-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:39 PM   #54
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
But no doubt the 3 best team to play with in madden cfm are the 1. Viking 2. Jaguars 3. Raiders

Vikings are definitely going to be great this year

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:39 PM   #55
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:

Based on what?

I could see the Vikings as being fun, two young press CBs, good QB mobile, great RB, wouldn't be very difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 03:41 PM   #56
Banned

Yes they are in my top 5 this year. They lost their best receiver and are left with 2 young ones. I can easily trade same Bradford and draft another one. In previous madden I had the tendency to use those teams but all the moves that chip Kelly made, they Crack my top 5. They aren't above teams like Jaguars and rams because income has alot to do with fanbase. And if I ever did tank with the eagles on purpose I would be screwed for the rest of the franchise lol. I can afford to tank with teams like jags rams redskins and it won't have that big of an affect on me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »