Home

25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2015, 08:34 PM   #73
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I might be wrong but it looks like he posted that on 5/27, the Friday he was referring to would have been 5/29.

Could be they split the CFM deep dive into 2 parts but they didn't say that anywhere to my knowledge
I thought the podcast came after the info was released. *Shrugs*
Old 05-31-2015, 08:36 PM   #74
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
I could be wrong, but in one of the other threads someone posted a tweet from one of the devs promising more news.

EDIT: JP posted it. It can be found here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...olbe-l-10.html
I posted that about last Friday, my original post was made on the 27th. I'm hoping we get some gameplay announcements this Friday, I think that will get people excited again.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:39 PM   #75
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I posted that about last Friday, my original post was made on the 27th. I'm hoping we get some gameplay announcements this Friday, I think that will get people excited again.
Ok, my apologies then. Thanks for the clarification JP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 08:40 PM   #76
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Jp Im not trying to disrespect you at all but do you realize you pimped the CFM announcement to be something great? At this point I think a lot of people see you as a hype man for EA.

How do you honestly feel about the CFM news? Do you think they did enough to consider it a real improvement?
Old 05-31-2015, 08:47 PM   #77
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Jp Im not trying to disrespect you at all but do you realize you pimped the CFM announcement to be something great? At this point I think a lot of people see you as a hype man for EA.

How do you honestly feel about the CFM news? Do you think they did enough to consider it a real improvement?
I didn't really feel like I hyped cfm that much, I was just saying that the news for it was coming. I feel like based on the podcast, the focus this year was to make the mode more accessible and add some key features for the community that they have been wanting, while tuning and fixing what wasn't working. Improved scouting, combine results, visual depth charts, sim a win, free practice, those are all features people have been wanting. I feel like once people see the gameplay improvements they will be a little more excited about M16. This wasn't a big year for CFM additions and new things, but why add those things with the foundations of the mode fundamentally broken? With that being said I think people will appreciate the improvements/cleaning up of the mode more when they get into it for themselves.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:57 PM   #78
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
I didn't really feel like I hyped cfm that much, I was just saying that the news for it was coming. I feel like based on the podcast, the focus this year was to make the mode more accessible and add some key features for the community that they have been wanting, while tuning and fixing what wasn't working. Improved scouting, combine results, visual depth charts, sim a win, free practice, those are all features people have been wanting. I feel like once people see the gameplay improvements they will be a little more excited about M16. This wasn't a big year for CFM additions and new things, but why add those things with the foundations of the mode fundamentally broken? With that being said I think people will appreciate the improvements/cleaning up of the mode more when they get into it for themselves.
What was added that the community asked for beside free practice mode that was removed 2 iterations ago?

Kolbe said last year MUT got most of the resources and this year was supposed to be CFMs turn, people including myself took that to mean additions not simply "improvements". As far as cleaning up things before adding to them that is what people have been asking for with gameplay for how long and havnt gotten it?
Old 05-31-2015, 09:01 PM   #79
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
What was added that the community asked for beside free practice mode that was removed 2 iterations ago?

Kolbe said last year MUT got most of the resources and this year was supposed to be CFMs turn, people including myself took that to mean additions not simply "improvements". As far as cleaning up things before adding to them that is what people have been asking for with gameplay for how long and havnt gotten it?
No offense, but do people not understand? Easier navigation equals more casuals visiting the mode, meaning more people play the mode which means more dev time gets allocated to the mode. How can anyone complain about this?
Old 05-31-2015, 09:16 PM   #80
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
No offense, but do people not understand? Easier navigation equals more casuals visiting the mode, meaning more people play the mode which means more dev time gets allocated to the mode. How can anyone complain about this?
You're exactly right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »