Home

25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 01:50 AM   #33
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
Why does it feel like Madden is dying a slow painful death?
ahhahaha, So well put
Old 05-29-2015, 03:31 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Seeing minor goal updates is going to be major annoying.

I would MUCH rather see 'X' team needs to win this win to clinch division.

How hard is that to code?

Suffice to say very little if anything was added for anyone on these forums apart from Practice mode.

Very sad but at least overall the mode is good, we got a lot with CCM and CFM overhaul
Old 05-29-2015, 07:41 AM   #35
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
Why does it feel like Madden is dying a slow painful death?
Considering they will continue to make tons of money on Madden, it doesn't.
What should die are people's expectations that Madden will ever be more than a Madden football game.

I'm in the camp that wants a lot more from a FB game but I also have accepted Madden will always be Madden.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 09:53 AM   #36
Rookie

This list of features reads like the bug-fix list from Madden 15, plus 4 bullet points about a new Goals System that probably couldn't make it into Madden 15 in time.

As someone who works in the games industry, I understand there's no way a team can release a game on a 12 month cycle and innovate massively, so unfortunately this year is just going to be Madden 15 + Fixes + Rosters + Goals and a new way of laying out some screens.

If I was you I would save your money.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:25 AM   #37
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0brakai
This list of features reads like the bug-fix list from Madden 15, plus 4 bullet points about a new Goals System that probably couldn't make it into Madden 15 in time.

As someone who works in the games industry, I understand there's no way a team can release a game on a 12 month cycle and innovate massively, so unfortunately this year is just going to be Madden 15 + Fixes + Rosters + Goals and a new way of laying out some screens.

Madden 15 wasn't a bad game. If everything works as it should plus the 16 features that work it will be a win imo. I wish there would have been more stuff added for sure but I'll take an off year of they fix everything that's in it already.

Sim stats
Cpu roster management
Funds
Scouting
Xp
Old 05-29-2015, 11:45 AM   #38
Banned

Markdoe's Arena

Definitely not buying this year. Still making a game aimed at grammar school kids. No custom draft classes or any new depth to the game. Shame on Ea and the nfl. I encourage people who care about this game becoming a quality product in the future to fully boycott this year. The insults towards long time customers who want real word nfl replication is embarrassing. The constant tactic of planned obsolescence year after year is getting old and is insulting peoples intelligences. I'm sick of the Arcady & recyclable joke of a product year in and year out. The shysters at Ea and the nfl are definitely not getting in my wallet this year. You guys make me so damn angry. Shame.

Last edited by Markdoe; 05-29-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #39
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8
What the reason why we don't have the ability to create and share draft classes?
Old 05-29-2015, 04:19 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0brakai

If people would just stop having these massive expectations and enjoy the game for what it is you wouldn't get let down every single year. I don't see how that is tough. Yes we deserve more. Yes other games do more. Same argument and nothing changes so why stress about it when you know it isn't being heard or it would've already happened.

Madden is a decent game and I accept it for that. I get excited for the new things big and small because I accept that in madden land this is what I get and no improvement is a bad thing. The additions to the passing game will hopefully be good and the scouting and draft can't be worse than what has been implemented recently. The biggest things I enjoy are the condensed information because that'll save so much time meaning more can get done quicker.

You can keep bitching about madden and expecting to much and being let down or accept it and have fun. Or don't buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »