Home

25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 04:23 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepikk
and enjoy the game for what it is
That's not possible for some of us. We can't enjoy the game for what it is because we don't like what it is. You do that's great. A lot of others do as well. But "enjoy it for what it is" doesn't work unless you can enjoy it.

Guys like skyboxer enjoy it. Great for him. He seems like a cool guy. I'm happy for him and everybody else who does enjoy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 04:38 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Then don't play it and put so much time in bitching about it knowing it isn't going to be different. I understand you want it to be better. As do I. Yes I enjoy it because I stopped playing it and looking at all the things that could be better. I took it for what was good, not compared to other games, but compared to madden before. Thinking I'm glad they added this and that as opposed to oh they didn't do this or that. Perception I guess.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:48 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Then don't play
I don't play it. It sits while I play The Show or watch Netflix

Quote:
put so much time in bitching about it knowing it isn't going to be different.
Bitching about it? Really?. Saying what I don't like and what I would like is bitching about it?

Quote:
I took it for what was good, not compared to other games, but compared to madden before.
And I have not criticized you at all for enjoying it. I'm glad for you that you can enjoy it.

Quote:
Thinking I'm glad they added this and that as opposed to oh they didn't do this or that. Perception I guess.
It's not really perception, it's more about what someone enjoys (or doesn't enjoy). There is absolutely nothing wrong with you enjoying Madden. There is nothing wrong with me not enjoying Madden and saying what it would take for me to enjoy Madden.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:54 PM   #44
Banned

Markdoe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I don't play it. It sits while I play The Show or watch Netflix

Bitching about it? Really?. Saying what I don't like and what I would like is bitching about it?

And I have not criticized you at all for enjoying it. I'm glad for you that you can enjoy it.

It's not really perception, it's more about what someone enjoys (or doesn't enjoy). There is absolutely nothing wrong with you enjoying Madden. There is nothing wrong with me not enjoying Madden and saying what it would take for me to enjoy Madden.

Here's the thing.. I'm not saying I won't be able to enjoy madden. I am saying that I might enjoy it for a month max and then never play it again except maybe a little around supebowl. Does that merit a 60 price? I don't think so. Madden should be in the same position as nascar this year. You bearly update the game it's a $19.99 pice tag.Simple, what is madden too good? Or do they have to keep up their level of "show" to keep its core 1v1 online fans illusisized?
Old 05-29-2015, 10:27 PM   #45
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markdoe
Definitely not buying this year. Still making a game aimed at grammar school kids. No custom draft classes or any new depth to the game. Shame on Ea and the nfl. I encourage people who care about this game becoming a quality product in the future to fully boycott this year. The insults towards long time customers who want real word nfl replication is embarrassing. The constant tactic of planned obsolescence year after year is getting old and is insulting peoples intelligences. I'm sick of the Arcady & recyclable joke of a product year in and year out. The shysters at Ea and the nfl are definitely not getting in my wallet this year. You guys make me so damn angry. Shame.
First.. people that enjoy the game and are fine with Madden are "grammar school kids"?
Ok...

Second Madden has NEVER been a full on sim game and will never be so.
To me it's shame on those who continually complain year after year knowing full well Madden is Madden.. and always will be.

It's fine to explain what you want out of the game but expecting MAdden to change significantly away from what's given EA millions of dollars is unrealistic at this point.

I want a full on sim experience too but it's pretty evident that will only come from a different developer.. when/if we ever see the exclusive deal end.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #46
Banned

Markdoe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
First.. people that enjoy the game and are fine with Madden are "grammar school kids"?
Ok...

Second Madden has NEVER been a full on sim game and will never be so.
To me it's shame on those who continually complain year after year knowing full well Madden is Madden.. and always will be.

It's fine to explain what you want out of the game but expecting MAdden to change significantly away from what's given EA millions of dollars is unrealistic at this point.

I want a full on sim experience too but it's pretty evident that will only come from a different developer.. when/if we ever see the exclusive deal end.
So let's look past the monopoly and pray for some one else to save us. Not gonna happen. Monopolies are illegal in The U.S.A last time I checked. If you don't expect people to be up in arms you are incorrect. The nfl and Ea have a monopoly of a video game genre. One of the pioneers of the whole industry at that. What is going on is ludicrous. This is a bribe between two conspiring parties.. Corruption. Just look at the Fifa case. It's the same thing. Back room exclusive deals that fatten collaborator's pockets. It's wrong and free people shouldn't stand for it. And ignorant people who don't know any better is NOT an excuse.
Old 05-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #47
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markdoe
So let's look past the monopoly and pray for some one else to save us. Not gonna happen. Monopolies are illegal in The U.S.A last time I checked. If you don't expect people to be up in arms you are incorrect. The nfl and Ea have a monopoly of a video game genre. One of the pioneers of the whole industry at that. What is going on is ludicrous. This is a bribe between two conspiring parties.. Corruption. Just look at the Fifa case. It's the same thing. Back room exclusive deals that fatten collaborator's pockets. It's wrong and free people shouldn't stand for it. And ignorant people who don't know any better is NOT an excuse.
umm... ok... Grade school kids and now they are ignorant people...

Boycott the game if that's what you want to do as that's your right. Those that can enjoy the game for what is is and feel they don't need to riot in the streets also have that right.

Take care...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-29-2015, 11:00 PM   #48
Banned

Markdoe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
umm... ok... Grade school kids and now they are ignorant people...

Boycott the game if that's what you want to do as that's your right. Those that can enjoy the game for what is is and feel they don't need to riot in the streets also have that right.

Take care...
They cater to Grammar school type of players so they can rip them off with concepts like xp and ultimate team. I call people who fall into that trap ignorant because true fans of the nfl suffer. That is all. And yes I will boycott and will not be alone. Take care as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »