Home

What features are you most wanting to see in CFM?

This is a discussion on What features are you most wanting to see in CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2015, 08:06 AM   #41
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What features are you most wanting to see in CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Along with the list, I've also passed along the link to this thread to Kolbe & John. Keep your requests coming, also, if you could only have one new feature what would it be? I'm trying to find out the most wanted item for CFM overall.

One thing..full editing of everything inside CFM..no matter how good EA gets progression and draft classes there will always be issues..this allows us to "correct" issues..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 09:28 AM   #42
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6

I think most of us would be happy with the feature where the CCF simply loads. Very frustrating investing time into a glitchy game mode.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:35 AM   #43
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by raneman85
I think most of us would be happy with the feature where the CCF simply loads. Very frustrating investing time into a glitchy game mode.
Lots of work done on UI, accessibility, and functionality. Twitter feed is under news tab now so it doesn't bog down the menus like it has.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #44
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

I don't know how many of you are aware of this site, but there's a site Shopmaster created where you can rank your most wanted features for CFM. I know the devs visit this site fairly often, so please vote for your favorites and let's see what we can get into 16 and especially for 17 as they start working on their plan for it soon.

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque....google.com%2F
Old 06-06-2015, 01:43 PM   #45
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Sigh....I hate to say it but. If after all these years of Franchise/CFM the Madden team still needs to have a list submitted to them we are no farther along than where we were with Madden 10. This forum has spelled out what the mode needs for a very long time. There are probably close to 100 threads about this topic.

I'll make it easy for you and the Developers....Depth.

Take a page from the roster and off-season of the shows franchise copy, apply to football and paste. Boom. Mind blowing stuff right there.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 02:17 PM   #46
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Sigh....I hate to say it but. If after all these years of Franchise/CFM the Madden team still needs to have a list submitted to them we are no farther along than where we were with Madden 10. This forum has spelled out what the mode needs for a very long time. There are probably close to 100 threads about this topic.

I'll make it easy for you and the Developers....Depth.

Take a page from the roster and off-season of the shows franchise copy, apply to football and paste. Boom. Mind blowing stuff right there.
That's not how it works, trust me, they look at the community requests and try to prioritize a list and see what can get in each year. This is the first year CFM has been built under Kolbe & John White. Kolbe was the brains behind The Show's career mode, I have very high confidence in where CFM is going in M16 and the future.
Old 06-06-2015, 02:24 PM   #47
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
That's not how it works, trust me, they look at the community requests and try to prioritize a list and see what can get in each year. This is the first year CFM has been built under Kolbe & John White. Kolbe was the brains behind The Show's career mode, I have very high confidence in where CFM is going in M16 and the future.
Madden football, John Madden Football, started in 1988, I know, cause I looked it up, and also owned the first product, until Sierra's, originally "Dynamix's," FBpro came out..So no more excuses from that point..
Old 06-06-2015, 02:26 PM   #48
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:

"How it works"...You gave a list based on community wants/desires. That information has been provided by this community (and others) FOR YEARS. If the Developers still need to solicit for ideas, direction or demand how is that progress?

Kolbe being involved is great and a damn good thing. But to start a thread like this is somewhat lazy because again this info has been provided time and again. Why should people have to continually repost the same things year in year out.

You say it's not that simple. CFM users are not like MUT users and they are not like Online H2H users. They want the depth that come with roster control, player development, scouting, drafting, contract negotiations blah, blah, blah. This is all stuff that EA and the team know. It's on them to get it implemented.

People posting these wishlist year in and year out have no real impact.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »