Home

Madden NFL 16 CFM Impressions - Confidence, Goals, Hub & More (MyMaddenPad)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 CFM Impressions - Confidence, Goals, Hub & More (MyMaddenPad) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2015, 04:01 PM   #33
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden 16 CFM initial impressions by Shopmaster Part 1

Nice read, interested in the changes to the confidence, regression and XP systems. Nothing there I would call "new inforation. E3 will be a good time to get some new info out.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 06-07-2015, 04:04 PM   #34
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Nice read, interested in the changes to the confidence, regression and XP systems. Nothing there I would call "new inforation. E3 will be a good time to get some new info out.
What would you like to know about those things? I can talk about them, just can't talk on other aspects of the game that were not mentioned in Shop's article. I think you will like what Shop has to say about Scouting and the Draft and I can answer any questions about that once that article is posted.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:12 PM   #35
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What would you like to know about those things? I can talk about them, just can't talk on other aspects of the game that were not mentioned in Shop's article. I think you will like what Shop has to say about Scouting and the Draft and I can answer any questions about that once that article is posted.

Nothing I want to know perse just want to see the whole package and how it plays over multiple seasons. Last year CFM was a mess. The best parts were scouting and the draft.

So next week will she'd light on that.

Regression, confidence, XP accumulation all needed work looks like they got some.

But like I said it's how it all comes together over multiple seasons that matter more than one off changes.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2015, 04:14 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Can you report some results/thing you noticed regarding regression from season to season? as in: Did Larry Fitzgerald go from 80something speed to 68 speed from one offseason to the next?

They claim this is fixed, but the more people confirm this, the better.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:22 PM   #37
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Can you report some results/thing you noticed regarding regression from season to season? as in: Did Larry Fitzgerald go from 80something speed to 68 speed from one offseason to the next?

They claim this is fixed, but the more people confirm this, the better.
I believe most players lost around 1-2 pts in speed each year if there were over 30. We tested just about every WR/DB in the game. There was some random example with Preston Brown, lost 7 pts in speed but that was proven to be a bug and a anomaly.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:30 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Don't get me wrong, i love that a rookie on the team, a veteran, and even a player i draft the next offseason can get better; but there needs to be a stopping point. Each player should have a glass ceiling rating wise they can reach, otherwise what is stopping a player from reaching 99 overall? Heck in 15 you could get a rookie wr to that point just after a few seasons. Confidence was an issue as well. Win 5 games and your team would consist of everyone at 99 confidence, in turn breaking sliders and making the game too easy. What is to stop both of those 2 things from happening this time? Sure i could turn off xp but then my rookie wr at 67 overall would never improve. Players need glass ceilings, confidence needs to reset to 0 or 50 in the offseaon not stay at 99., and like others have said it makes no since for a qb confidence to go down if he only threw 1 td and no ints. No team cares about that. Only wins. Plus what if his team is a run 1st team? wouldn't it make more sense for him to only throw 25 times for maybe just 200 yards and only one td? The hb would be getting yards/tds. If it was me i would remove positive stat increases do to high confidence. No qbs accuracy/throw power or any other positions phyiscal ability increases just because they feel good. Now it does makes since for a low confidence to impact and lower stats, just a little. Like a cold streak.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #39
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

JP, small question, but did they fix/alter rookie appearance in terms of too many dreadlocks, huge shoulder pads, old Revo helmets, etc...?
Old 06-07-2015, 05:25 PM   #40
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
JP, small question, but did they fix/alter rookie appearance in terms of too many dreadlocks, huge shoulder pads, old Revo helmets, etc...?
I believe so and to answer the question about confidence, I believe it resets to 50 each season now. With that being said, we talked to the devs about trying to make confidence less fluid so a guy like Aaron Rodgers would almost never go below 85 confidence. The key to making every rookie not be a 99 is the dev trait and there was some work done in that realm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »