Home

What are you expecting/hoping to see Madden 16 reveal at E3

This is a discussion on What are you expecting/hoping to see Madden 16 reveal at E3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2015, 03:38 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: What are you expecting/hoping to see Madden 16 reveal at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Not neccessarily, I just know how Clint is and I think he was being sarcastic. Him saying that doesn't mean it applies to this year, it could be in general. I didn't spill the beans on anything.
Then why the E3 and the we will discuss this tomorrow comment?

Too late dude, I alerted all my friends on facebook, twitter, by text, and anything else I thought of. I was sure to give credit to you though and named you as my source.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:42 PM   #74
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I give you a lot of props JP--you bring the positivity. I don't think it's always really justified given EA's history. Sometimes I think you come off as a little overly loyal to them, but at the same time, your positivity is always welcome due to the overall skepticism that permeates here.

Out of curiosity--you tend to disappear once the game drops (or maybe I just don't see your posts?). How come you don't seem to like to hang around once the game is released in Sept, Nov, Dec, etc?
Fair enough, I think this is a valid point. I got married two years ago come September and the last two years I haven't had as much time to post on here as I used to, I was working 60+ hours a week for a while. I do actually play the game itself quite a bit during that time too. I guess for me I just like to talk to people about things they hope/expect in the next game more than the things they like or don't about the current game. This will come as no surprise, but I'm typically a pretty optimistic, excited about the future kind of person.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #75
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Then why the E3 and the we will discuss this tomorrow comment?

Too late dude, I alerted all my friends on facebook, twitter, by text, and anything else I thought of. I was sure to give credit to you though and named you as my source.
If that's true, hopefully you aren't setting them up for disappointment because I never said anything one way or another about running animations, I was just laughing because I thought Clint was being sarcastic and I've heard him say some pretty funny stuff to people recently on Twitter like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #76
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I could see the demo just being hail Mary offense vs quarters 3 deep just to show off their new playmaker controls sort of like the Madden 25 e3 demo with AP.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:48 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
If that's true, hopefully you aren't setting them up for disappointment because I never said anything one way or another about running animations, I was just laughing because I thought Clint was being sarcastic and I've heard him say some pretty funny stuff to people recently on Twitter like that.
And then just happened to make a unrelated comment about returning to the subject after E3.

But just in case I will hold off on writing this letter to my pen pal in China.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:49 PM   #78
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
I could see the demo just being hail Mary offense vs quarters 3 deep just to show off their new playmaker controls sort of like the Madden 25 e3 demo with AP.
I HIGHLY doubt that would happen, remember Madden 25 gen 4 was released in November that year. This game is a few weeks from being final most likely, I think they usually finish around early-mid July.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:51 PM   #79
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
And then just happened to make a unrelated comment about returning to the subject after E3.

But just in case I will hold off on writing this letter to my pen pal in China.
good idea
Old 06-14-2015, 04:04 PM   #80
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I HIGHLY doubt that would happen, remember Madden 25 gen 4 was released in November that year. This game is a few weeks from being final most likely, I think they usually finish around early-mid July.
I don't think that is at all what he was talking about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »