Home

What are you expecting/hoping to see Madden 16 reveal at E3

This is a discussion on What are you expecting/hoping to see Madden 16 reveal at E3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2015, 03:07 PM   #65
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are you expecting/hoping to see Madden 16 reveal at E3

I just thought of this, and it'd be really awesome that if penalties were truly worked on, then we possibly could finally see offsetting penalties. Most likely not, but it would be cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 03:11 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Lol at Clint saying that, enjoy E3
Fairly certain you just spilled the beans on new/improved running animations.

Work on your poker face
Old 06-14-2015, 03:12 PM   #67

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
What I can say and what I'd like to say are two different things. Is there anything wrong with me saying we can discuss these things further after E3?
Nothing wrong with that at all. My point is you keep replying to others and engaging them about things you know you can't talk about. That's pointless.

Rather than commenting to someone else about something you can't talk about, just don't comment at all.

Quote:
I know you don't trust me/believe me, that's a non-issue to me,
Like I said, I 100% believe that what you are saying you believe to be true.

But just to use the scouting process as an example, you seemed to think we would all love the changes which is exactly the opposite and your tail went between your legs reading our responses.

I'm just asking that you not engage others in a conversation that you can't yet have.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:21 PM   #68
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
We'll re-address this tomorrow
Okay that's fine.

I'm not saying they haven't worked on it. Because I certainly don't know. But Clint did say that he thought madden 15 running animations were pretty good. Those two things may not have anything to do with each other at all. But he did say that.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:25 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Nothing wrong with that at all. My point is you keep replying to others and engaging them about things you know you can't talk about. That's pointless.

Rather than commenting to someone else about something you can't talk about, just don't comment at all.

Like I said, I 100% believe that what you are saying you believe to be true.

But just to use the scouting process as an example, you seemed to think we would all love the changes which is exactly the opposite and your tail went between your legs reading our responses.

I'm just asking that you not engage others in a conversation that you can't yet have.
He reminds me of that kid in high school that knows a secret. He may not tell anyone the secret, but damn does he love telling everyone that he knows a secret.

I think I will be satisfied with the improvements to gameplay, but I don't think they will be enough to make up for the CFM disappointment.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:33 PM   #70
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Fairly certain you just spilled the beans on new/improved running animations.

Work on your poker face
Not neccessarily, I just know how Clint is and I think he was being sarcastic. Him saying that doesn't mean it applies to this year, it could be in general. I didn't spill the beans on anything.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:35 PM   #71
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
Okay that's fine.

I'm not saying they haven't worked on it. Because I certainly don't know. But Clint did say that he thought madden 15 running animations were pretty good. Those two things may not have anything to do with each other at all. But he did say that.
I would agree with him about the user running animations, it's the cpu running that needs most improvement IMO. I"m interested in hearing more about this Livemotion tech for Live, maybe that is something Madden can borrow from in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #72
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
He reminds me of that kid in high school that knows a secret. He may not tell anyone the secret, but damn does he love telling everyone that he knows a secret.

I think I will be satisfied with the improvements to gameplay, but I don't think they will be enough to make up for the CFM disappointment.
I'm really not trying to be that way. I just want people to know that I am going to try to do things for them to make the game better and want to hear their feedback. I think I have said myself that I was fairly disappointed myself about CFM and gameplay was what I was looking forward to most. I hate it for the people that get their hopes up for CFM every year and then the things they want aren't added, there's an element of me that feels that way too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »