Home

Madden 16 Gameplay Question & Answer Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Gameplay Question & Answer Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #33
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 16 Gameplay Question & Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFTejada
Was there a significant difference between QB's such as lets say Aaron Rodgers and someone like Geno Smith?
Yes I felt a big difference playing against Peyton compared to Cutler. Peyton shredded me and felt almost OP at times, but I gave that feedback to the devs and they said they had boosted CPU QB's that specific day for testing. CPU QB AI is much improved, they will audible, take shots down field, big improvement there. But it's not ROBO QB, they're just smarter.
Old 06-15-2015, 06:57 PM   #34

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
u should definitely edit your original post to say 'cant answer any presentation questions' cause i am sure lots more of them will be asked
Well the first post says he's answering gameplay questions and in no way hints to any other aspect of the game so that's on the people who don't read the OP before asking a question.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:00 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Basically what id want to see in ST would be are they still repetitive. Like does the computer always take a knee if at a certain distance into the end zone. Do punt returners try to block gunners when they arent trying to catch the ball. Do blockers follow the exact same paths or try to open lanes, any additions at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 07:01 PM   #36
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Is the CPU taking sacks issue fixed? Do the CPU QB really sense pressure and evade and get rid of the ball in a timely matter? Especially on plays like screens and where the coverage is takes away the play.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:02 PM   #37
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Ok, I'm bringing my two questions on the first page to this updated page.

Is offsetting penalties in the game? credit sageinfinate

Are user sacks toned down with better CPU QB AI?
Old 06-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #38
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If a LB/TE run into each other they will make contact.
But off of the line immediately when the ball is snapped, with a S or LB lined up on a TE on the end of the line, does a similar animation or process play out to what we see on the outside when a corner jams a receiver? Also, was the TE corner route covered much tighter?
Old 06-15-2015, 07:04 PM   #39
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo80
Basically what id want to see in ST would be are they still repetitive. Like does the computer always take a knee if at a certain distance into the end zone. Do punt returners try to block gunners when they arent trying to catch the ball. Do blockers follow the exact same paths or try to open lanes, any additions at all.
Sorry, I"m not sure sure about this, I believe punt return blocking was a little better. I will say that blocking AI in general is definitely better. That was one of the things I came away pretty surprised about because not much was made about blocking AI in the first time I went down and when I went more recently it seemed to be improved tremendously. I think that's what Clint was hinting at in his post about Moody having to redo his videos from M15 this year.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #40
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
But off of the line immediately when the ball is snapped, with a S or LB lined up on a TE on the end of the line, does a similar animation or process play out to what we see on the outside when a corner jams a receiver? Also, was the TE corner route covered much tighter?
Yes, not quite as athletic obviously given the average size of a LB or TE, but they will engage in some contact and there will be a fight for the ball in the air.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »