Home

Madden 16 E3 briefing

This is a discussion on Madden 16 E3 briefing within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2015, 06:11 PM   #49
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden 16 E3 briefing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Clint confirmed they have new dropbacks, they weren't in the first time I played so maybe part of this is older footage. The last time I played I noticed the dropbacks were different immediately.
I really hope one of the surprises (if any are left) is custom camera's..
And if so they can be used online.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-16-2015, 09:58 PM   #50
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
You can only scout it if it's one of their top 3 attributes
I realize how the scouting works but the problem is a penalty factor is a negative and will never be in a guys top 3 attributes, if it is that guy is a major bust. It should be something that is automatically revealed similar to combine stats.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:07 AM   #51
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I realize how the scouting works but the problem is a penalty factor is a negative and will never be in a guys top 3 attributes, if it is that guy is a major bust. It should be something that is automatically revealed similar to combine stats.
I disagree, a player's discipline in the NFL is not immediately known when they are being scouted or even after they are drafted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM   #52
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

There's really a lot more that could be done to make it better.
For example have scouts for each team that matter when scouting. You pick who you want to scout and let the scouts do the work. Then you'd get (along with the combine data) something like the below. Just have it to where IF the player had any major issues with penalties/composure that is included.

I'm at work and just trying to pass the time...

Strengths Weaknesses
STRENGTHS: Cook clearly has the confidence and resilient attitude needed for the position and carries himself like a winner, something that rallies his teammates around him. He is a good-sized athlete for the position with enough mobility to handle the high volume of rollouts and bootlegs in the Spartan's pro-style attack.

Cook has a quick set up and delivery with an easy release and top-shelf arm strength to make all the throws, displaying an arsenal of frozen ropes. He has functional downfield touch and controls his velocity well with fast eyes to see the field well on the move.

WEAKNESSES: Tends to ignore his footwork and lower half mechanics and with 58.7-percent completions, he has room to improve his ball placement, especially downfield. He is too willing to throw off balance before his body and feet are set and attempts to ?arm? everything once moved from his original spot.

Cook doesn't consistently play loose and has the bad habit of playing rushed, allowing himself to get frantic and firing without locating defenders. He appears to be constantly in controlled panic mode, keeping his eyes downfield with a survivor mentality.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-17-2015, 11:19 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
If you guys will trust me with this like you did with gameplay this year, CFM is going to have a lot of good things down the road. It's not just going towards the casual.
Trouble is, we have been waiting for sim cfm features for many many years now, one team even talked about using HC 09 as model for the future of cfm and what happened?
A new team took over and suddenly we a back to Down the Line good things will happen... Pardon my french, but that is just pure Bull....

And JP hope you don't take this personal, like you all i care about is as great a football game as possible. Im just tired of waiting
Old 06-17-2015, 11:48 AM   #54
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I disagree, a player's discipline in the NFL is not immediately known when they are being scouted or even after they are drafted.
That would be true if all these guys didn't play college football where for the most part the same penalties are called. Scouts know which guys are most likely going to be discipline problems on the field and which ones won't be. It's one of the things a coach/GM has to weigh when drafting a player. Does his talent make up for his other deficiencies? Can we correct his technique so he doesn't commit so many penalties? Even the most basic scouting reports will mention the guys who are likely to commit the most penalties because of their play style.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:02 PM   #55
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

how about them sidelines though, look past all whats going on in these video's and look directly at the sidelines, they look just as they did since 2005 bruh, smh, im really trying but attention to detail is lacking, no excuse this should be like this on next gen, and i'm just tired of hearing the same ol refrase, next year deal, madden looks better but thats not saying much, considering this is 2015!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »