Home

Nobody mentions the difficulty levels?

This is a discussion on Nobody mentions the difficulty levels? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 07:02 PM   #9
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nobody mentions the difficulty levels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Are we talking about 15 or 16 here because I don't think a discussion about 16 is necessary yet.
I was under the impression we were talking 15 and prior. Most of us havnt played 16 yet.
Old 06-19-2015, 01:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

i play on these really tough sliders on madden 25 last gen and when i played madden 15 at a friends house on all madden, it wasnt a challenge at all, it was definitely tougher than default all madden on last gen but its still way too easy and i dont run any cheese plays.

the game honestly needs to get harder so its more realistic.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:07 PM   #11
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerx2
i play on these really tough sliders on madden 25 last gen and when i played madden 15 at a friends house on all madden, it wasnt a challenge at all, it was definitely tougher than default all madden on last gen but its still way too easy and i dont run any cheese plays.

the game honestly needs to get harder so its more realistic.
The game should actually get more realistic so it's harder. I want to play a game of checks and balances, punch and counter punch. A game that takes strategy. I know it would give the casuals a hard time at first but with skills trainer they would definitly catch on.

When I play NBA 2k I have to tailor my game to the team I'm playing. If I'm playing the warriors I have to contest outside shots and live with getting beat off the drive. One the other hand if I'm playing against Rajon Rondo I have to take away the driving and passing lanes and dare him to beat me with jump shots.

I want that same feel in madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 05:12 PM   #12
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The game getting "harder" isn't needed if, the means to make the game harder is unrealistic...As it is now, there are so many versions of each skill level it is crazy...ALL-Pro, for example, is different between "Play Now," "CFM," and "MUT." It is ridiculous how manipulated the player ratings are; ratings really don't matter, but that is another story..

I want to know completing a pass against a pro-bowl corner is hard because they are a pro-bowl player instead of having a hard time completing a pass against a 3rd string corner because I am on All-Madden..

We do all agree that the difference between levels in Madden is based on how the defense plays, right?

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 06-19-2015 at 05:31 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »