Home

Madden NFL 16 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2015, 11:59 PM   #9
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 16 First Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
3. Ball carriers regain their balance a hell of a lot better after contact this year. Last year if you got touched you went down 99% of the time. So I am glad they improved stumble recovery.
That's one thing I haven't seen barely any of this year is that scenario where the running back almost gets hooked or attached to a blocker and just becomes dead weight as they flail to the ground. Definitely liking the tightened up physics.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:01 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants

I really like what i've seen. I'm surprised. Going to temper my excitement until more is released but so far EA...good job.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:06 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Great to see the inaccurate passes from Eli

The way this guy plays defense kind of makes me want to punch my computer screen lol, its too bad you can still come through the LOS unblocked if you have your guy running forward before the snap. Oh well.

He hit ODB on about 3 high point aggressive catches towards the end, all on 1 on 1 coverage. Hopefully in a full game the CPU would start to change its coverage and maybe double ODB?
Looked like a face catch 3 straight times!!!! They say they eliminated it I thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 12:09 AM   #12
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Mixed feelings on this video. I feel good because the gameplay looks much MUCH improved. Bad because the way the guy was playing it was pissing me off lol. Get somebody who understands the game of football in there!
Old 06-18-2015, 12:16 AM   #13
Rookie

The game moves better I could say that. Can somebody answer me this though with zone chuck animations suppose to be in the game why didn't I see one not one zone chuck on a press cover 3 or 4 only on the cover 2 which was already in madden 15.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:17 AM   #14
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

For some reason the new stat overlay presentation over the players heads isn't doing it for me, call me old fashioned but i enjoyed the stat recap for example "25 yard return", "15 yard run" to show up under the score overlay. I would be fine with this new overlay if it appeared during a breakdown replay from the commentators and it popped up over a guys head to identify him say if pierre paul made a sack and tackle for loss and they are talking about his tenacity or something.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:19 AM   #15
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
For some reason the new stat overlay presentation over the players heads isn't doing it for me, call me old fashioned but i enjoyed the stat recap for example "25 yard return", "15 yard run" to show up under the score overlay. I would be fine with this new overlay if it appeared during a breakdown replay from the commentators and it popped up over a guys head to identify him say if pierre paul made a sack and tackle for loss and they are talking about his tenacity or something.
That does happen and it happened on a tfl in the video, the tfl stat banner pops up and jim and Phil are talking about the tackle behind the Los.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 12:23 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That does happen and it happened on a tfl in the video, the tfl stat banner pops up and jim and Phil are talking about the tackle behind the Los.
Quick question I just want to know, the wideout corner back interaction is only for when the ball is in the air?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »