Home

Madden NFL 16 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Operation Sports is Looking for Someone to Help Create and Guide Our Video Content
NHL Trade Deadline 2020 Winners and Losers
The NBA Offseason in an Alternate Universe (Part 2)
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 06-20-2015, 05:18 PM   #57
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 16 First Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Lack of penetration all around, especially by CPU d-line, is definitely a concern about these vids but hopefully that gets tuned, and if not, hopefully sliders can be used to fix that because a lot of other aspects of the game look promising.
The game needs more animations where interior linemen disrupt the backfield but don't outright beat their man.
Old 06-20-2015, 05:20 PM   #58
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
The game needs more animations where interior linemen disrupt the backfield but don't outright beat their man.
Good point. I was watching a highlight video of JJ Watt last night, random I know, but it kind of made me realize how many of those kind of interactions aren't in the game.

PS4 Pro Media
Imgur - Twitch - YouTube

OS Blog
Old 06-20-2015, 06:02 PM   #59
Season 2

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
This. 1000X times this. It would obviously improve the game from the standpoint of aesthetics, but it would also play into the triggering of QB specific passing traits, and allow for QB accuracy or lack thereof to play out in a more realistic manner.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-20-2015, 06:08 PM   #60
Season 2

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Lack of penetration all around, especially by CPU d-line, is definitely a concern about these vids but hopefully that gets tuned, and if not, hopefully sliders can be used to fix that because a lot of other aspects of the game look promising.
Tying into the lack of animation variety mentioned by ggsimmonds, the sliders should be able to fix the outcome, i.e., producing more disruptive linemen all around, its just that the techniques of how they achieve those results will be too repetitive. It is the best that can be done with such limited animation coverage in the trenches.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-20-2015, 08:13 PM   #61
Pro

slowdifference's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 16 Video - Tennessee Titans vs. New York Giants

Looks exactly like what they've been making for the past 10 years. I have no faith in EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 11:00 PM   #62
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdifference
Looks exactly like what they've been making for the past 10 years. I have no faith in EA
If you played Madden 15 for more than 10 hours I don't know how you could say that. It's a LOT different than 15, even if it is subtle differences.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-20-2015, 11:04 PM   #63
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Good point. I was watching a highlight video of JJ Watt last night, random I know, but it kind of made me realize how many of those kind of interactions aren't in the game.
Defensive line play would seem to be the next area of gameplay they address. They haven't addressed everything else to the fullest yet regarding gameplay, but defensive line and linebacker play, at least alignment, hasn't really been touched so far since transitioning to gen 4.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-21-2015, 12:26 PM   #64
Rookie

undrafted's Arena

OVR: 0

Doesn't the (attempted) tackle from number 30-something seem 'weak' ?
I was expecting an attempt to 'wrap' the ball carrier... he seems to 'tumble' instead

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »