Home

Player Card & In-Depth Franchise Stat Tracking

This is a discussion on Player Card & In-Depth Franchise Stat Tracking within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2015, 12:43 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Player Card & In-Depth Franchise Stat Tracking

Has anyone seen any updates regarding this?
Old 07-12-2015, 03:24 PM   #34
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Has anyone seen any updates regarding this?
What are you wanting to know more about?
Old 07-12-2015, 04:28 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0

Agree with everyone else. You chould be able to view player cards anywhere and you should also be able to see career stats (including teams played for) while looking at it.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe team and NFL season/career records or in the game. I really like that feature in NCAA 14. Especially taking a Sunbelt team, building them up and "re-writing" the history books.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2015, 06:22 PM   #36
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Breaking records has been in game its just team abbreviations and recording probowls won and superbowls won along with the year it was won that is the issue with the game. Lets just hope if nothing else they will patch this in inside the first patch.

Last edited by cowboy_kmoney; 07-12-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Breaking records has been in game its just team abbreviations and recording probowls won and superbowls won along with the year it was won that is the issue with the game. Lets justhope Iif nothing else they will patch this in inside the first patch.
None of the player history/stats will be patched. It's year 4 of CCM and although the player card is slightly different, none of the player history (former teams, accolades, etc) has been changed.

This tells me it's not at all a priority for the Madden team or the coding in place for CCM makes this a difficult issue to tackle for some reason.

Weird how we can apparently see a player's former teams in the player card OUTSIDE of CCM isn't it?
Old 07-12-2015, 11:18 PM   #38
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricFreakingBerry
It's been mentioned in one of the CFM blogs that the team is still not represented on the player card. I absolutely cannot stand that. It's really ridiculous that they can't include that in their obviously lame data collection.
I haven't seen this blog about this not being in. So we are hoping for the best. But if u find that link saying this will u post it here please. This really is a simple add because on M10 they forgot to add draft history and they addressed the fix in a patch. So here is to they patching this in and making this game lil more realistic.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:30 PM   #39
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
None of the player history/stats will be patched. It's year 4 of CCM and although the player card is slightly different, none of the player history (former teams, accolades, etc) has been changed.

This tells me it's not at all a priority for the Madden team or the coding in place for CCM makes this a difficult issue to tackle for some reason.

Weird how we can apparently see a player's former teams in the player card OUTSIDE of CCM isn't it?
Yeah that is crazy u can see the players teams they played for outside of CFM but not in it. But it can b patched if EA wanted this in for us because we had the same issue on M10 with the draft history not recording. Hope we can get Simball critic or JP or someone to pass this along to the Devs so it can b addressed in the first patch.

Last edited by cowboy_kmoney; 07-12-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:40 AM   #40
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I haven't seen this blog about this not being in. So we are hoping for the best. But if u find that link saying this will u post it here please. This really is a simple add because on M10 they forgot to add draft history and they addressed the fix in a patch. So here is to they patching this in and making this game lil more realistic.
http://mymaddenpad.com/2015/06/06/ma...goals-and-hub/

Under the New CFM HUB and Navigation section; it was from the CFM impressions by Shopmaster who had some hands on time with the mode. He says:

Quote:
"The player card that you can access from this new visual depth chart is awesome. You can progress your player, check out his goals, add to the trade block, check out his stats, trade, release and edit. You still can’t see what teams that player has been on since entering the league but that was definitely one of the things we put in our feedback. Now you can’t see all of a player’s attributes but you do see the one’s key to that position which is helpful. Again, I can’t tell you how more efficient the new menu and visual depth chart are in Madden 16 CFM."

So they may have added it pre-release, but I kind of doubt it at this point. I think we'll be waiting another year for the team on the player card in CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »